• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
why would you expect a game made by me to be balanced or smart
the claim was actually named polar bear with the function being similar to a lie detector
Your game was literally the most balanced game I've played here.

lmao

So we don't know if there is a lie detector in this game, right? then how do we know you are telling the truth, Ex? That claim is not going to change my mind about you, just letting you know,

Realistically there's probably not a lie detector but it's possible given how many roles each player has and the fact funnier has been playing a lot on bulba (which uses them a lot). It's also possible ex himself is a lie detector and thought it was a safe thing to do but the mostly likely option is that this isn't a productive line of thought imo.

this is a game of trust, not of deception
What

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
There's not an ounce of trust in my body except for like echo because I feel like lying would give her an aneurysm or something.

I rated LG's game the most balanced game I've seen on ZD
even with the polar bear (which I liked)
giving fakeclaims to scum is absolutely necessary in a game like that and that **** was believable as **** because it was a ****ing polar bear

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
we have roles that seem straight outta NGA here why would a lie detector be absurd
It's just statistically unlikely enough for there to be a lie detector that works on alignment statements that I don't think you making a direct statement about alignment is a big risk.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
cmon like. giri is such an easy target. he'd be better off being vig'd. we already had a low info lynch (namira) yesterday and i'm not having another one.
I don't care how easy a target they are. Scum can be easy targets too.
No, she's right, suggesting Giri lynch was bad. Giri, while I suspect him, is too easy. I wouldn't put it past you or Ex to bus too.

Unvote
Vote: Rubik

My vote may not count, but I want my intention there. I don't like you or Ex and at this point I'll go for either one to clear it out.

Giri, Exlight, and either Johnny or Minish. If that theory is true, and I might believe it, those would be my suspects. It’s not that hard
Its kinda hard for me to see a world without rubik
but you do you
I hate the least of all of those
Johnny+Girl+Minish

but I hate it because there's just
always
one between rubik and Ex
I don't see Giri as scum if Ex is scum. I do see him as scum if Rubik is though. Ex first suggested the counter wagon. Sure, he'll bus, but he wouldn't suggest it unless there was no other way. Rubik would bus if backed into a corner like this to gain town cred.

idk girl
do I look like someone that merciless murders my friends
Yes

You might be right Johnny, busing to me is like listening to Vietnamese or something; I don't really know what's going on
Are you that sure that Ex and Giri can't be together? And equally as sure that Rubik and Giri can be?
You sound more sure of yourself than I know I would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom