• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I didn't actually, but the way I said it you would think that's what I meant
I meant as a mafioso in krow's position, if you can gather a distinction from that.
It’s more like I hoped that’s what you meant because you know I hate scum reading people because “that’s what scum does”. Since it’s much less flawed if you observe and have reason to believe that “so and so does this as scum”.
I was talking about Krow. I didn’t want to lynch Krow until day three because if he’s telling the truth about being third party and whatnot there’s always the off chance mafia will get him or night actions will prove it and that way we won’t have to waste the day lynching him. I don’t see how that has anything to do with the typical scum delay tactic you were talking about.
funnier's reasoning not to vote him today makes sense to me. But, at the same time, I agree with Moe that wanting to hold off until the night is a common thing scum says. I'm honestly not sure what to do.
See above.
Gdi. I honestly feel like if I don't speak up we're going to be screwed.

I targeted Krow.

There you go. I'm probably going to be nightkilled, but I don't care. If players turn on me and I get lynched today, doesn't matter really anymore, I'd rather get us in a good direction moving forward than sit back and watch us lose the game.
I know I shouldn’t ask so I won’t ask but but but. What exactly is this supposed to help? O-O Now I’m just flipping out and I don’t even know how to interpret this.

funnier6

Courage~

I targeted Krow.

There you go. I'm probably going to be nightkilled, but I don't care. If players turn on me and I get lynched today, doesn't matter really anymore, I'd rather get us in a good direction moving forward than sit back and watch us lose the game.
Oh wait I think you’re saying you know somehow that Krow is telling the truth or some such. Don’t comment on that btw. I’ll get back to this after reassessment.

funnier6

Courage~

I targeted Krow.

Oh wait I think you’re saying you know somehow that Krow is telling the truth or some such. Don’t comment on that btw. I’ll get back to this after reassessment.

funnier6

Courage~

Oof. With Deku’s permission can you do something about that @Doc ? Please and thankk

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Plus earlier it was suggested we just vote elsewhere, but I'm saying we'll do better not to do that.

Originally I was just going to let the Day slide by and say nothing, I backed down and actes like I was unsure on what I'm doing because I was wanting to avoid getting a target on myself for the night. But I feel like that's pointless anyway.

funnier6

Courage~
Plus earlier it was suggested we just vote elsewhere, but I'm saying we'll do better not to do that.

Originally I was just going to let the Day slide by and say nothing, I backed down and actes like I was unsure on what I'm doing because I was wanting to avoid getting a target on myself for the night. But I feel like that's pointless anyway.
Sooooo. What was the deal about saying you'd vote me if other people said they were sure. Why didn't you say anything about Krow at the beginning if you knew something? I don't know understand why you'd care about becoming a target if you're town, but I don't want you to talk about it too much so I'll save it.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
1. @LittleGumball - in my town circle
2. @funnier6 - lynching
3. @Doc - dead, was a joat but don't know the joat roles (could be relevant)
4. @A Link In Time - overall, null. Interactions with frozen chosen feel coachy to me, and the questions he's asking feel premeditated (expand more on this) so as to give frozen a chance to provide better thoughts and not get jumped on (oops!). Individually towny and some mindmeld as well
5. @Krow - third party I believe
6. @Spiritual Mask Salesman - I thought he was acting towny day 1 but today is super wolfy, saying you'll blindly follow the IC is not great and doubling back on it just because you got called out and NOT because you actually decided something yourself is even more sketch. Plus, all this nonsense about having targeted krow last night reads as a last ditch attempt to save funnier from the chopping block. Same alignment as funnier
7. @Morbid Minish - died, was some kind of vigi with extra text iirc
8. @Moe the Moblin - :wolf:
9. @HeroOfTime - towncircle
10. @Ryuku21 - null read and I don't think that's going to change unless they feel like stepping up
11. @Frozen Chosen - made objectively wolfy posts, counter argument amounted to "you'll need more than that to hang me"

If there are 3 wolves there's not a lot of room for error (probably either funnier,sms,doc or alit,frozenchosen,doc) and if there are 2 we're probably in a good spot regardless of whether funnier is scum or not

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Sooooo. What was the deal about saying you'd vote me if other people said they were sure. Why didn't you say anything about Krow at the beginning if you knew something? I don't know understand why you'd care about becoming a target if you're town, but I don't want you to talk about it too much so I'll save it.
I didn't want to roleclaim because I had no reason to. Then Krow used the days roleclaim, and then it became an issue where if I could have roleclaimed it'd become relevant to do so, but I can't.

The whole reason I didn't say snything right away was because I wasn'y sure how to without outright claiming or softing. But then Deku said it's ok to say who we targeted and then I was like, hey, I can say something now!

I really didn't want to draw attention on myself because I like to try and see how far in a game I can go. But it occured to me that it'd be better to just speak up and from there leave my fate up in the air.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
10. @Ryuku21 - null read and I don't think that's going to change unless they feel like stepping up
Does that mean me since becoming Ryuku? Or did you forget I replaced Ryuku?

(probably either funnier,sms,doc or alit,frozenchosen,doc)
Also is there a specific reason I'm included in both lists?

Either way, SMS kinda softing makes me feel a lot more confident in not trusting Krow's claim. Between him and funnier, I
Vote Krow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom