• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Why are Krispy Kreme doughnuts called 'Krispy' Kreme, what makes them Krispy?

And why spell it with a K, did Ed Boon found the company?

It's american whaddya expect from a people who charged by the letter often enough that they eventually dropped O and U and even the L from cancelled

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Wow!! Thank you so much for saying all of that! It really means a lot to hear it. It was definitely tough but will be so, so worth it. Can’t thank you enough <3
You're welcome <3 You're a very nice person and I hope you never get into a situation like that ever again ;)

One day off tomorrow and monday evening we're having a diner with everybody from work! This is going to be fun :P

I wish I could teach myself how to trust people again. The friend I've been chatting to a lot lately thinks I don't trust him because I defensively distance myself whenever he asks me things, and then I feel really ****ing guilty that I can only let him in so much. Invisible scars are truly the deepest; I feel like such a whiny victim when I try to explain why I'm like this... doesn't help that his overall mannerisms remind me of them before they went off the deep end

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I wish I could teach myself how to trust people again. The friend I've been chatting to a lot lately thinks I don't trust him because I defensively distance myself whenever he asks me things, and then I feel really ****ing guilty that I can only let him in so much. Invisible scars are truly the deepest; I feel like such a whiny victim when I try to explain why I'm like this... doesn't help that his overall mannerisms remind me of them before they went off the deep end

That legit doesn't sound like a good friend dynamic satan, if they can't understand theres a reason you don't say alot about yourself then they aren't really a friend. You aren't a whiny victim, you've been played before by someone who then used what they learnt against you it's obvious your gonna be hurting from that and hell even reluctant to approach that level of friendship with another for fear of it happening again.

For years i used to be like this and i wouldn't share anything detailed or private with anyone not even my family, i then met a couple of friends who were just as screwed up as i was, turns out we drive each up the wall and have a good dynamic. In the end i think if i hadn't pushed myself to do something to do with what i liked i'd still be sitting alone and more miserable than i feel somedays.

Soooo my advice is find your beloved thing to do (mine was amusingly enough horticulture and games) and go out do something to do with it, only way i met my current best friend was cuz i mocked his choice in games and he called me a gay ass ***** which got us both laughing.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No, no and nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't let anybody make you feel like you're a ****ty or a whiny friend! Do you understand???? NEVER ever think like this about yourself! You've been through a lot of things yourself so don't underestimate this! It needs time to heal and nobody ever should question your friendship. To be friends means to accept everything about the other unconditionally. And this also includes supporting each other because of what you've both been through. And you've been through A LOT. Your friend should give you time to heal and to open up when YOU feel ready. Not about when he thinks you should be ready. And again...never think about yourself that low ever again or I'll come over and hit you with a chocolate spoon!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?????

So has america ^^

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom