• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul walked up Death Mountain to the Peak, dodging the falling rocks, and getting hit by a few himself... good thing his heath isn't measured by hearts

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((MUCH ANGERY))

Tennor wakes up as the sun starts to break over a rock in the doorway of the cave, slamming into his eyes like a hammer. His eyes flutter open and he yawns, "Daylight come..." he whispers to himself.
As he rises, he notices Iris still by the doorway and awake, "Youre still up, Ris?" He asks, "Nevermore shouldve taken over hours ago."

Storm

Suddenly a hammer lands in front of Tennor, followed by Rasul
"I shpuld habe taken the stairs.. Hi guys"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Buncha dwarves rebuilding town I guess. Tasul supposedly went this way last theyd heard from him," Tennor gets to his feet slowly, "Speaking of Dente, whered he and Buster go?"

Storm

"Lee. Cousin Leandrokk. You might have Passed Tasul. but we're here. Buster is setting up his shop... not sure if inside Ordin-Bashir or Castle Town"

Storm

"I mean if you say a Bunch of Dwarves are working on Castle Town, Tasul might have been one of them. Or he could be here. which one do you wish to investigate?"

Pen

The game is on!
"We're already halfway up the mountain," says Iris. "I say we continue here and see what we find before we leave." She looks at Rasul. "Welcome back, by the way." And then she turns to Tennor. "I didn't want to sleep because of the nightmares that I've been having. So I stayed up. I sense that something dangerous is coming, and I'm not prepared for it."

Storm

" Yes dear, I came back. I couldn't leave you guys without your guy. there is an easier way into the Mouth of the Mountain. and I know the way" Rasul said lifting up his Goron Sleeve

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor shakes his head quickly.

"I don't know if there are any mutated gorons, but I'd be more than happy to not find out. I mean, come on, we're pretty close to the crater anyways. Let's just go the normal way," it's obvious he does not want to go anywhere near the Goron City, which is what he believes to be Rasul's plan, "Dodongos too. They'd be nearly as bad as the Gorons."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom