• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The Freshman in my Gym class don't know my name, so they refer to me as "Gentle Giant". I secretly love it...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It makes me glad I don't live in America, but tbh, Canadians should be scared to. After all, every decision the United States government makes affects Canada in some way, so if the US has a bad leader, then we're screwed too, no matter how good Trudeau may be. With someone like Trump in office, a Canadian gets a speeding ticket while in the US and suddenly it's "ban ALL the Canadians!" It sounds stupid but it's the reality. Most people I know keep making fun of Trump, but honestly, he's high up in the polls and if there's even the slightest chance of him becoming President of the United States, then the Canadians should be just as worried as the Americans, perhaps even moreso because of his unmistakable bias towards Americans. It's a sad reality.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It makes me glad I don't live in America, but tbh, Canadians should be scared to. After all, every decision the United States government makes affects Canada in some way, so if the US has a bad leader, then we're screwed too, no matter how good Trudeau may be. With someone like Trump in office, a Canadian gets a speeding ticket while in the US and suddenly it's "ban ALL the Canadians!" It sounds stupid but it's the reality. Most people I know keep making fun of Trump, but honestly, he's high up in the polls and if there's even the slightest chance of him becoming President of the United States, then the Canadians should be just as worried as the Americans, perhaps even moreso because of his unmistakable bias towards Americans. It's a sad reality.
It's scary, Trump could potentially ruin America. If he's president I'll feel screwed, I'll probably end up being drafted because he'll get us in a war.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
It's scary, Trump could potentially ruin America. If he's president I'll feel screwed, I'll probably end up being drafted because he'll get us in a war.

I stated to my parents if they tried to put me in the army i'd do my best to put a bullet in the officers head. I don't think War is the way to go for anything all it's used for these days is to make a point not as a last resort.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ

The thing about Trump is his ideas are just so insane I feel like he would just mouth off but nothing would ever get done. I mean it's the same with any president really, there's so much arguing between the two main parties that nothing ever gets accomplished because we're too busy bickering about it.

But even though I feel that he will be a useless president, I'll be glad not to live in a country where he is pretty much the face of America.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The thing about Trump is his ideas are just so insane I feel like he would just mouth off but nothing would ever get done. I mean it's the same with any president really, there's so much arguing between the two main parties that nothing ever gets accomplished because we're too busy bickering about it.

But even though I feel that he will be a useless president, I'll be glad not to live in a country where he is pretty much the face of America.

Issue is even if it's just mouthing off he's proven he can offend people with just a few words, he'd literally start a war for the hell of it. Trump thinks everything he says is pure gold when instead it's pure crap, fresh from the toilet bowl.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

His mouth is the biggest issue, I honestly think he'll piss off a lot of other countries. He'll probably ruin all of our alliances... he just doesn't seem like he'd be a good president. His mouth is what would get us in trouble.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Trump is an active racist though. One of the things that makes the US what it is is its racial equality. It took a long time to build up to where it is now, and while it's not perfect, it's a hell of a lot better than a lot of other countries, evidenced by the fact that they elected an African-American as president. With Trump in office, everything the country has worked towards over the past hundreds of years is at risk of being totally thrown out. Just by the way he's treating Muslims, if just one black person slips up, Trump's the kind of person that would have that "ban all blacks" kind of attitude. It's who he is. He doesn't give a ****, all he wants is power. He's already extremely powerful, becoming president would escalate that substantially. In contrast with some other candidates who at least try, Trump doesn't care about anything. He's gonna ruin the US.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I stated to my parents if they tried to put me in the army i'd do my best to put a bullet in the officers head. I don't think War is the way to go for anything all it's used for these days is to make a point not as a last resort.
If America declares war it's mandatory all men within a certain age have to join, that is the point of the draft. I'd have no say so in the matter. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom