• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Enemies to Fight

NES

Awesome
There are some creatures in the LoZ series that I just can't stand fighting because they're so annoying. For example, in LA I absolutely HATED fighting Keese because they were too common and really annoying to kill even though they died with one slash of Link's sword. In general, I also hate fighting Wolfos specifically in TP and OoT. The snow Wolfos in TP wee extremely annoying to kill since they burrowed in the snow.

What are some of your least favorite LoZ enemies to fight?

Tom

I hate fighting Keeses. Really, it sucks. In OoT they were strategically hidden (inside the Great Deku Tree) to fly towards you when you were going through the corridors. Redeads. I mean... They almost rape you! How bad is that?
Oh, and Tektites. These are probably the most useless and also annoying creatures of all time.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I HATE fighting redeads for the sole reason that their very presence freaks me out. That and I'm always afraid that I'll miss when I attack and it'll get me (that has happened before, resulting in a near disastrous 2-minute long tangle). Dead Hands too, since I'm really bad at avoiding the hands once the head comes up.

NES

Awesome
Eew, I forgot about redeads. o.o I think I must have repressed my memories of fighting them -- those things give me the creeps. I always would just run past them and mute the volume so that I didn't have to hear that freaky high-pitched scream.

Tom

Dead Hands! Wow Xinnamin, now I remember them! Gee, this is surely the creepiest creature in the whole game. I remember getting scared to death when I first saw 'this'.

F

FinalFawful

Floor/Wall Masters. Every time I try to do something in the Forest, Shadow, Spirit, Earth, And Wind Temple they take me to the beginning!
I am not new to the series but seriously, the things are annoying.
Also, Gyorgs in Wind Waker. When i try to go to an island, every time I get knocked out of the boat. That is very annoying.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Either Floor Masters because of the fact that they split into 3 when you kill the big one, it can become very annoying if you don't manager to kill the little one's.

Or, Iron Knuckles in AoL. They were such a pain in this game, you had to like jump attack them, but if you got hit you would instantly take heavy damage.

C

Colton

Keese, because they are hidden... I enjoy killing floor masters, they're pretty easy to avoid and I like making them turn green and dodging them so they run helplessly into a wall behind me. Great fun! Deku Scrubs get annoying (And the purple ones in the water for got their name) because I love the Biggerons sword so my sheild is normally on my back...

Like-Likes in the 3-D games. I can get rid of them no problem in 2-D games because when you hit them with a sword they go flying back. But they always seem to get me in 3-D games.

Another enemy is Wizzrobe. They're not bad in MM and WW, but they're annoying in LoZ, especially in a group.

C

Colton

Like-Likes in the 3-D games. I can get rid of them no problem in 2-D games because when you hit them with a sword they go flying back. But they always seem to get me in 3-D games.

Another enemy is Wizzrobe. They're not bad in MM and WW, but they're annoying in LoZ, especially in a group.

Adding on to what Pocket Asian said:

I didn't have too much problems with the Like-likes but I hated the enimies that "self destructed" after they died. You would kill something feel good about yourself and continue on and they would blow up right when you walked over them it got annoying... =\

octorok74

TETTAC
I hated fighting Keese, Tektites, Wizzrobes, and the Wolfos from ST. I hate how the wolfos in ST will jump away from your sword, but then you get the whip and all is better.

the bats in oot drive me insane, i cant stand them, they just piss me off so much.

theyre very hard to hit from far in mst cases without wasting arrows wich i dont like doing. then they hit you when your not looking and run away like ****ing assholes. then i just go mad and shoot 700 arrows at that one bat so that idiot dies in pain.

There's only one enemy I don't like in the Zelda games: peahats.

They just keep flying around hitting you and you HAVE to wait for them to stop, and most of the times you can't deal enough damage to kill them in a "single stop".
So, I ALWAYS skip past these guys.

S

ShadowMidna

I'd say the Floor Masters and Wall Masters. Just when you make great progress in a dungeon, they come out of nowhere and you are taken all the way to the beginning.

NES

Awesome
I'd say the Floor Masters and Wall Masters. Just when you make great progress in a dungeon, they come out of nowhere and you are taken all the way to the beginning.

I agree. :/ Floor masters especially annoyed me in ST for some reason. I hated how you had to carry the humongous dungeon key while somehow weaving through annoying floor masters. At least they didn't bring you back to the start of the dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom