• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I just thought of a new mobile game.

It's called Indian Rush.

It's like Temple Run, but you're either an "Indian" being chased by Americans or real Indians being chased by British.

...Don't ask

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I wonder if It would be best to have two jobs and sacrifice spare time. Ehh I'm not sure, it's good long term, but horrible short term,

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
That awkward moment when the Community Coordinators helped out the forums more in a week than anyone who was Admin in the past year.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Maybe I should leave here. I'm just a nuisance to everyone. Everyone probably hates me anyways.

I'm sorry I'm alive.

Just stop with this bull****. No one hates you. The only reason I'm active on ZD is because there are so many fun people to hang out with here, and you are one of them, I think you're awesome. But you do need to stop pitying yourself, because you have absolutely no reason to, and that does start to annoy me.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Maybe I should leave here. I'm just a nuisance to everyone. Everyone probably hates me anyways.

I'm sorry I'm alive.

Dude, why do you even make posts like these? Why do you completely ignore everybody who tries to help? Do you want people to hate you? Do you want to bathe in self pity forever? Because if you keep posting this crap without listening to what everybody tells you, that's what's going to happen. Do yourself a favour and just stop. You're not helping anybody by posting stuff like this, especially not yourself. I've tried to help you in the past, but you just kept going with this. It's getting really annoying and, honestly, it's unnecessary. Especially when you post these almost everyday, but then are suddenly all happy again after as little as an hour.

Just stop with this crap, OK? I'm saying this as your friend. Just stop. You know nothing that you say is true. Stop lying to us all, stop trying to make everybody hate you, stop trying to turn yourself into the nuisance that you know you're not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom