• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
JO1T0mL.jpg

In other words, antimerge! :)

Rachel

be vigitant
During the night a few figures move about with their own plans, unbeknownst to the others. Heroine of Time stood outside, calling out some jokes, hoping to lighten the mood, but it was clear that he was unsure of what else to do. A few shadowy figures suddenly ambushed poor Heroine and repeatedly struck him on the head. They darted away as soon as they were sure that Heroine was dead.

Meanwhile, an animal with impeccably shined shoes slipped through the darkness toward the museum. He was sure that the museum was headquarters for mischief, and decided to take matters into his own paws.

He entered the museum and smirked when he was Mido. "Awright, Mido. Lemme shine yer shoes for ya."

"Hoot hoot, I don't have any shoes. Why, I daresay you are pulling a trick on me, and in a time like this--!"

The shoe shiner strode up to the owl and leaned into his face. "Ya don't have to act innocent", he said, and sank his claws into Mido's chest. The owl shrieked and clawed frantically, but his attacker was already gone.

A couple streets away, an indistinguishable figure padded into Town Hall. Fused_shadows sat behind his desk, dozing off, and barely stirred at the sound of the door opening. The visitor picked up the letter opener on his desk and her paw shot out toward Fused in a lightning fast strike. Fused grunted, eyes popping open in surprise, and slowly slid off his chair to the floor. The figure whipped out a marker and drew a large red X over Fused's face.

Heroine of Time was Dr. Shrunk, the Modified Doctor. Mido was Blathers, a Vanilla Townie. Fused_shadows was Tortimer, a Vanilla Townie.

Nook was not pleased with the goings-on of the night and hoped that they would apprehend one of the criminals that day.

Alive: 16
-Fig
-Thareous
-A Link in Time
-Musicfan
-Atticus
-DekuNut
-Fiery Klongo
-FarnabyIsland42
-Ver-go-a-go-go
-Mellow Ezlo
-Imogen
-Stitch
-PancakeSamurai
-Repentance
-pkfroce

Dead: 4
Findemaxa/LittleGumball, Mable, Mason
Heroine of Time, Dr. Shrunk , Modified Doctor
Mido, Blathers, Vanilla Townie
Fused_shadows, Tortimer, Vanilla Townie

Day 2 Begins!

With 16 players alive it takes 9 votes for a majority lynch. Otherwise, the day ends Wednesday, June 11th, at 7:00 PM EST. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched at that time.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Woo, made it through the first night :D

But on the other hand, I'm very concerned that we have already lost which seems to be our doctor.

Mido

Version 1
I say! Whooooooo will watch the museum now? D: My Red Snapper showcase will be ruined!

Good luck, townies, and make sure no one, and I MEAN NO ONE, is conned by the evil among you all! :yes:

Fig

The Altruist
Damn I missed a lot in the past several days. So it looks like Gumball was a Mason and we lost our doctor though he's modified so I don't know what that means but nonetheless we lost the doctor early on. Interesting enough we have three kills this night. One of which is the Vig and another is from the mafia. Because there is a third kill, it seems we have a 3rd party in this game. I honestly thought that if Blathers was in the game, he would have a bigger role considered he runs the museum which has more importance than Dr. Shrunk but I guess because it's in his name that it makes sense that Dr. Shrunk would be our doctor. Come to think of it Gumball was Mable which means the other Able sisters, Sable and Labelle, could potentially be in the game. On a relative note, it would be interesting if the Villager is in the game and have the power role of Vig, Town Hero, or better yet the JoaT since the Villager could potentially be whoever he/she wants.

What is the name of this shoe shiner?

That would be Kicks the Skunk. As I recall he's probably the only one that deals with shoes or purchase them in the game so perhaps Kicks is either Mafia or 3rd party. He didn't seem like a bad guy in New Leaf, but I guess since his store is usually overlooked (from my experience since I found the pair of shoes I wanted and never entered the shop again lol), I guess he's 3rd party and simply is angered that his store is not having proper sales.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
So there's either a Vig or an SK or both lurking around hm? Well actually it seems like both. Who do you think that person with the marker was? Oh and what's the difference between Modified Doctor and regular Doctor? :?

Sheik

:the:
I think Fused's killer could be Isabelle, since the words "her" and "paw" kinda give it away a bit. Unless there is some other female dog character in Animal Crossing. I haven't played the games, but from what I've seen, Isabelle seems like a good, important character, so I'm guessing she's the Vig. Unless this is a game where the roles are warped or something.

What I'm saying is Vig killed Fused.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Three killing roles by the looks of it...

In any case, can I get a mod confirmation?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, that was a rather eventful night...

Heroine of Time stood outside, calling out some jokes, hoping to lighten the mood, but it was clear that he was unsure of what else to do. A few shadowy figures suddenly ambushed poor Heroine and repeatedly struck him on the head. They darted away as soon as they were sure that Heroine was dead.

This kill was evidently performed by the mafia.

I must say, interesting choice in kill target. I am legitimately curious as to the motives of the kill, because I haven't really seen anything from Heroine that may prove her to be a threat to the mafia.

Meanwhile, an animal with impeccably shined shoes slipped through the darkness toward the museum. He was sure that the museum was headquarters for mischief, and decided to take matters into his own paws.

He entered the museum and smirked when he was Mido. "Awright, Mido. Lemme shine yer shoes for ya."

"Hoot hoot, I don't have any shoes. Why, I daresay you are pulling a trick on me, and in a time like this--!"

The shoe shiner strode up to the owl and leaned into his face. "Ya don't have to act innocent", he said, and sank his claws into Mido's chest. The owl shrieked and clawed frantically, but his attacker was already gone.

This sounds like a SK kill to me. I wouldn't really see the Vig as somebody who walks in with a smirk, kills somebody, then darts off. However, don't hold me to this, as I am not familiar with the description of the attacker. Fig's analysis seems solid though.

A couple streets away, an indistinguishable figure padded into Town Hall. Fused_shadows sat behind his desk, dozing off, and barely stirred at the sound of the door opening. The visitor picked up the letter opener on his desk and her paw shot out toward Fused in a lightning fast strike. Fused grunted, eyes popping open in surprise, and slowly slid off his chair to the floor. The figure whipped out a marker and drew a large red X over Fused's face.

Now, this one also sounds kind of like a SK kill, but I think it is more likely to be the vig. Why? Avagon sums up my thoughts quite nicely:

I think Fused's killer could be Isabelle, since the words "her" and "paw" kinda give it away a bit. Unless there is some other female dog character in Animal Crossing. I haven't played the games, but from what I've seen, Isabelle seems like a good, important character, so I'm guessing she's the Vig. Unless this is a game where the roles are warped or something.

What I'm saying is Vig killed Fused.

I am not familiar with Isabelle either, but I've done a little bit of research, and she seems to fit this role.

One thing I noticed about this particular kill is the red X that the killer painted on fused's face. Is this an indication that the killer got the wrong person? Meaning town? Who knows.

Although, a confusing thing about this kill is who it was performed on. Fused is an experienced player, and is always a very valuable asset to the town whether he is town or scum. So why would the vig kill off somebody who he/she knows would be somebody who is important to the team? It's possible that they found fused a threat anyway, but idk... Weird choice.

Oh and what's the difference between Modified Doctor and regular Doctor? :?

I'm pretty sure Modified Doctor is a role that Rachel herself made up. What she did to modify the role is beyond me. I'm actually curious to see that.

EBWODP

So, now that it's a new day, I think it might be worth it to look into those who assisted in the Gummy lynch:

-Atticus
-PancakeSamurai

RVS lynching in its own isn't really scummy, but is it really necessary to throw somebody out of the game before they even have a chance to play it? Gummy was in the game for, what, less than 2 days?

Last edited:

Sheik

So, now that it's a new day, I think it might be worth it to look into those who assisted in the Gummy lynch:

-Atticus
-PancakeSamurai

RVS lynching in its own isn't really scummy, but is it really necessary to throw somebody out of the game before they even have a chance to play it? Gummy was in the game for, what, less than 2 days?

Usually on Day One, RVS is pretty much the only option since... there is literally nothing to go off of.

And so what you're arguing is: It was scummy to lynch Gummy ((that rhymes)) because she just entered the game, and so she didn't get to play it? I mean, there isn't really much of the game to play on Day One; we just post pictures of shirtless men and that sort of nonsense.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Usually on Day One, RVS is pretty much the only option since... there is literally nothing to go off of.

And so what you're arguing is: It was scummy to lynch Gummy ((that rhymes)) because she just entered the game, and so she didn't get to play it? I mean, there isn't really much of the game to play on Day One; we just post pictures of shirtless men and that sort of nonsense.

I didn't mean that lynching Gummy was exactly scummy (even though it can be), I was merely stating how I find it unfair to, out of all the players in the game, lynch the one who just joined. Why not lynch me? Why not lynch one of the other players? Why pick the one player in the game who doesn't even have a chance to play?

I do want to say, though, that in my personal opinion, I find RVS lynching anytime, whether it's day 1 or not, to be kind of scummy. I don't vote to lynch people, I vote for ****s and giggles. If I see a possible lynch, I don't usually like to follow it, hence my unvote once Gummy was in the game. Several recent games have had some great discussion going day 1. The day doesn't have to be built on random voting. Any game has the potential for discussion, it's just that nobody really tries to start one.

Sheik

I didn't mean that lynching Gummy was exactly scummy (even though it can be), I was merely stating how I find it unfair to, out of all the players in the game, lynch the one who just joined. Why not lynch me? Why not lynch one of the other players? Why pick the one player in the game who doesn't even have a chance to play?

I do want to say, though, that in my personal opinion, I find RVS lynching anytime, whether it's day 1 or not, to be kind of scummy. I don't vote to lynch people, I vote for ****s and giggles. If I see a possible lynch, I don't usually like to follow it, hence my unvote once Gummy was in the game. Several recent games have had some great discussion going day 1. The day doesn't have to be built on random voting. Any game has the potential for discussion, it's just that nobody really tries to start one.

Okay, I see your point. For example, in I believe it was Fate/Zero, the latter part of Day One was Dracomajora and some others arguing whether or not they needed an extension. An example that would be an opposite of that example would be in Members vs. Mods, where I got RVS lynched Day One because there was honestly no other option than to lynch somebody random.

So, if you're saying that great discussion is possible in Day One, if you could have brought up a discussion in this past Day One, what would it have centered around?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So, if you're saying that great discussion is possible in Day One, if you could have brought up a discussion in this past Day One, what would it have centered around?

idk tbh, because this game has been kind of inactive. And, as such, nobody really strived to do/say anything even remotely discussion worthy, which is kind of a shame.

Sheik

Ooooookay, I am very, very, very, very, sorry, this just completely slipped my mind. I won't be able to play for almost two weeks, starting Sunday. I'm going to need to be replaced. God, I'm stupid to have forgotten about that.

Replace me, Rachel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom