• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Findemaxa

Vin
I have a term paper due tomorrow, so after that I should be able to post regularly :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
What do you want to know?

I am a violinist, an avid reader, a scuba diver, and an American high-school student. I am semi-fluent in Japanese, and am travelling to Japan in a month (:D)
Ok you pass the test... this time...

In all seriousness, I was expecting more activity to be around since this has been the one that people been waiting for, but whatever. Maybe it is due to school, work, or life in general, but the game feels empty without the usual activity. That said, I have a few people that I would like to see at least post once by the end of this day. One can hopefully wish this happens.
The game has just begun and as such it's unlikely that everyone will post straight away. There's still a long way to go until the night phase my friend. Patience.

Sheik

:the:

rude. -D'fwan
8Gpjc9v.png

Vote:AvatarFlygon

Hey, I only did what I had to do after you banned that innocent black child, you monster!! :'(

EDWODP

whoa whoa things got messed up

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Wait, there's a bandwagon on Avagon?

As in, the guy who killed me last game when I only needed to survive one more night to win?

Say no more.

Vote: Avatar Flygon

Kirino

Tatakae
LittleGumball (1) - Fig
Pendio (3) - Mido, Stitch, findemaxa
Heroine of Time (2) - Go_Dark_Link, Thareous
Erebea (1) - AvatarFlygon
Thareous (1) - ALIT
AvatarFlygon (4) - Kybyrian, Keith, Erebea, Heroine of Time
Fig (2) - musicfan, justac00lguy
Findemaxa (1) - Pendio

The day will end on May 11 at 11:00 P.M. EST. With 21 players, it takes 11 to reach a majority vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom