• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
French roast coffee tastes like ****.

Could the U.S. Military handle Dodongos?

I find it odd how country folk can handle the maddening ambience of the sparsely populated woods.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I find it odd how country folk can handle the maddening ambience of the sparsely populated woods.

I have a woods. I also have two fields and a large yard. Our woods is populated with food (deer). The woods is also a calm and serene place to walk through on a nice summer day. There are many squirrels and birds. There's also raccoon the size of a large pillow. We also have a few Wild Turkey back there occasionally. Really, having a woods isn't that bad. It's actually a nice place to either hunt or take a walk (Not during the same time of year though.) There's also a creek running through our woods. It's pretty awesome. But alas, the government decided to turn it into a drainage ditch for sewage so the water is gross and dirty.

Why is being out in the middle of nowhere so bad to city people? I don't understand how being surrounded by nature is a bad thing. It's not like you can't have TV, internet, and cell phones. We have bathrooms inside our houses. It's not like we're pioneers or something. Yeah when you drive on the road, you have to beware of the Amish buggy. There's paved roads too. Just because I live on a dirt/gravel road doesn't mean that there aren't paved roads. Hell, I'm less than a mile away from the highway.

I can be in the city or the country and be okay. I prefer the country though because of the beauty that surrounds it. That and the clean air. I usually end up getting a bad cough or my sinuses get screwed up when I go to stay in Bloomington for a week and then come back home. That always sucks.

So really, why is the country and having a woods so bad?

On the topic of nature and stuffs... I live in the suburbs, but had a lovely wooded area starting in the backyard near the edge of our property. It stretched across the majority of our side of the street, but sadly, like, nine years ago, they cleared a lot of it out to build another street behind us, so there's like a thin stretch of trees between us and that neighborhood street. It's probably about 100 meters thick now, but still... it's kind of sad. I remember occasionally exploring in the woods with my mom and sister when I was young.

What's currently on my mind, though, is how M107 still has his username all schmancy, even though the exploit was supposedly patched. ;-;

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
If the Mods are the Fun Police and if I help them out any way I can then that must mean I'm...

The Fun Executioner

Yeah, I can live with that, heheh.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
How many people have you killed?

That's a good question and one I haven't been asked since high school, I'm glad you asked! Now, to answer...

I lost count, hehehahahah.

Don't worry though, I gave the bodies proper cremations.

That's a good question and one I haven't been asked since high school, I'm glad you asked! Now, to answer...

I lost count, hehehahahah.

Don't worry though, I gave the bodies proper cremations.

0fb.gif

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Umm...I was just told that my dogs got out today, the gate was left open. They ran away from the house, and one got hit by a truck. And sadly he didn't make it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How people always complain about rules, not being allowed to have fun and say how horrible a site is but still spending their time on the site they claim to hate. That just doesn't make sense. if I trully don't like a site I wouldn't spend a sec of my life on there anymore and wouldn't care what would happen to it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom