• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm debating something with myself and I'm just so uncertain and it bothers me and aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't know what to do. X\

Fig

The Altruist
Right now, my main focus is making sure that I have everything prepared for today as I have a test to do for Weight Training. It is not really a test, but rather to see if I'm physically active. Personally I always find myself at least being average when it comes to physical activities but who knows what may happen later on today! :P

Fig

The Altruist
It's been a while since I did an all-nighter so hopefully today can be the start of something new! Really all you need is a copy of Smash Bros (doesn't matter which installment you have as all three will entice you either way), the console for said Smash game, a television and most importantly a soft voice as things will get intense over time and you really don't want to wake up family members from their slumber. :P

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
People are spreading rumors about how the mentally disabled girl forced me to be friends with her. I was really sad that everyone got the wrong idea, even though that I just wanted to be friends with her myself...

Memory

Forgotten Life
People are spreading rumors about how the mentally disabled girl forced me to be friends with her. I was really sad that everyone got the wrong idea, even though that I just wanted to be friends with her myself...

Omg that's terrible :( I feel sorry for you Vio. Just ignore them and be friends with her

Salem

SICK
Why must I have so much inspiration and motivation to do things! That's not a bad thing but rather hard to keep with since I tend to split myself to across 57284628562856262727 things at the same time. Maybe it's because I realized I have no skill in anything and I want to change that with motivation and drive to do so many things so I can feel so good about myself. I could really use some help right about now. :sweat:
One dies not simply split themselves to do 57284628562856262727 things at the same time....

Hmm... Where do I even begin? I've been having those days and nights where my mind just wanders off and won't stop racing. Well, it does that all the time, but it appears to have gotten a tad overwhelming recently. So to sum up what's on my mind, I'll just say everything, because there's no better way to put it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom