• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game and Mod Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
MEMEMEMEMEMEME!

awww yeah

Update: other co-mod requests in the SB made me go random.org. The candidates were Gummie, Pancake, and Draco. The Random Gods chose Gummie. Though, there's always the potential for her to relinquish her co-mod abilities. I've got a lot of the time, as the game will probably start in 3782.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I want someone to look over the roles of my Majora's Mask game. It's going to be role madness by the way, so I would like someone experienced to look at it. You won't be able to play though.

I'd appreciate it. i want to make sure one side isn't overpowered or anything.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Queue is updated (finally). Adding on Legacy 2 to the list too.

Also, for the mods who are currently modding (Keese and Jen) your games/themes are on hold until your current games are done. Once that happens, they'll be put on the list right away.

I want to do Transformers!! Autobots vs Decepticons *****es!!!
If you need a co-mod, I'm game. I was planning a Transformers (Gen 1-2) for a while, but never really got to it, so I got some ideas :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
NO VIRAL
STOPO EVERYTHINGT

THIS IS HELLA IMPORTANT

OGHHMY GOOODODD

SWAP DISEASE MAFIA WITH MONOPOLY MAFIA

PLEASE I LOVE YOU

ODD YOU CAN STILL BE MY CO-MOD I LOVE YOU BABY

YES THIS IS HAPPENING

PLEASE

[PLEASE
KFUG HOKNGFFD DSYING HELP VIRAL

NO VIRAL
STOPO EVERYTHINGT

THIS IS HELLA IMPORTANT

OGHHMY GOOODODD

SWAP DISEASE MAFIA WITH MONOPOLY MAFIA

PLEASE I LOVE YOU

ODD YOU CAN STILL BE MY CO-MOD I LOVE YOU BABY

YES THIS IS HAPPENING

PLEASE

[PLEASE
KFUG HOKNGFFD DSYING HELP VIRAL

mfw I just noticed this.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm just making sure I don't mess up, so I'm asking when I should start the Harry Potter mafia sign ups. It might be a little while from now considering both games in play are a little ways off from ending, but I'm just looking for advice in advance.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm just making sure I don't mess up, so I'm asking when I should start the Harry Potter mafia sign ups. It might be a little while from now considering both games in play are a little ways off from ending, but I'm just looking for advice in advance.

Start it now. There are only 2 games currently going on. The rule is 3 games at a time.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Viral, I'd like to change the theme for my next game to Ace Attorney Mafia. I'd still like to do my Godfather game in the future, but I really really wanna do an Ace Attorney Mafia first. Thanks.

Wow, that is one hell of a queue....

I'd love to try and moderate another one, even if it takes the rest of the year for that queue to fill out, haha. I modded the second ever game here, http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11544, and I had an absolute blast doing it. It was a really good game too, with no cheating/major problems as far as I can remember.

Could I do just an old-fashioned "Townie vs Mafia" theme? I'll make it more complicated with the roles and such than I did for Round 2 for sure.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I really haven't mod a mafia game before and I only had played a game once so I really don't know anything about this. But.. I want to have an Ib Mafia. I'm kinda scared if I mess up and stuff, so.. yeah. Looking for a co-mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom