• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kokiri>Korok

Shadow Goris

The Stalker
You know how in the Cheesewaker, the koroks are the kokiri? And how the kokiri are never age? Well then are the koroks in the cheesewaker the same kokiri in ocarina of cheese? If they are then can you match up what koroks are which kokiri?

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Koroks were an evolution of Kokori, therefore it would have taken several thousands of deaths to produce them.

None would necessaraly have to match personality types, as these would have been wiped away with DNA over the course of thousands of years.

Just because they didn't age dosen't mean they didn't die at some point. Remember the original Wind Sage from WW? He was a Kokiri, and we never saw him anywhere in OoT. Over the years, more Kokiri were born. Some may have died in the flood. Whichever case, the ones in WW, I don't believe, are supposed to be any of the ones in OoT.

Last edited:

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Just because they didn't age dosen't mean they didn't die at some point. Remember the original Wind Sage from WW? He was a Kokiri, and we never saw him anywhere in OoT. Over the years, more Kokiri were born. Some may have died in the flood. Whichever case, the ones in WW, I don't believe, are supposed to be any of the ones in OoT.

I would have thought that the korok were an evolution because WindWaker would be forced to come after all the other games because the land of Hyrule has been destroyed.

Which means the Korok > Kokori, so the thread has a flawed premise.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Thewindmaker

Koroks were an evolution of Kokori, therefore it would have taken several thousands of deaths to produce them.

None would necessaraly have to match personality types, as these would have been wiped away with DNA over the course of thousands of years.

Well.... seeing as The Wind Waker takes place only 100 years after Ocarina of time, your theory is flawed.. And yes I do know that it is a 100 years because in an interview with Eiji Aonuma he revealed that little bit of information.

However becuase the RITO are seen as a evolution of the Zora I do not think it to be that hard to believe that the Koroks are an evolution of the Kokiri.
Seeing as both races can now fly I think that maybe they evolved into speices with wings to enable them to better survive in a world were it is predominatly ocean, and thus allowing them to go to other islands.

Perhaps the Deku Tree in TWW is actully the Deku Sprout from Ocarina of time. Or somewhere down that line.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
How would natrual selection over the course of 100 years have a negative effect on a species?

Your logic is faulty, if you don't mind me saying so.

A

Alkarius

Well, After a hundred years, The Kokiri have evolved. But as they are the same of Kokiri's, they aren't. As in, They are Kokiri's, but you won't find Saeia or Mido there. Their time has passed.

The KOKIRI stay youthful in the Kokiri Forest. It's said if they leave the forest they age and die.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
The KOKIRI stay youthful in the Kokiri Forest. It's said if they leave the forest they age and die.

You can stay looking like you're 8 years old and die too.

And if I recall, the forest was on level ground, not a cave in a mountainside. I thought the gods would have recreated the race in a new way and/or forced an evolution, but transplanted the Deku tree. A lot doesn't add up though, it's just a game in the end.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom