• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kokiri>Korok

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
It is stated that the Kokiri never grow up in OoT, but that only means that they never become adults. They would die as children and breed however they breed as children.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The Koroks are the evolved Kokiris

This!
It is stated by the Deku Tree that the Kokiri got "deformed" by not having his protection.
Wich means that, they turned into Koroks after the events of OoT, while the Deku Sprout was still growing.
Easy, isn't it?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
This!
It is stated by the Deku Tree that the Kokiri got "deformed" by not having his protection.
Wich means that, they turned into Koroks after the events of OoT, while the Deku Sprout was still growing.
Easy, isn't it?

So... the Deku Sprout didn't have the power to protect the Kokiri... and the essence of the forest turned them into tree people? It's such a radical transformation, there really is no other way to explain it.

Zarom

The King
What in hell is that fanfic theory? You don't actually have no proof about it... :huh:

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
This!
Easy, isn't it?

He never said that they got deformed. He only said 'the koroks once took on a human form but the move to the sea changed them into what they are now but they are still my beloved children'. Where'd ya get that?

my question is how do the kokiri reproduce!?!?!?...because on a different thread this guy said he read an articile (spelling) saying the lifespan of the kokiri is 60 years and TWW takes place over 100 years after OOT so they would have to be different kokiri so how were those different kokiri created to become the koroks!?!?:thinking:

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
your a little off on your science, kokiri do age, in a different way, they're bodys stop aging when they are like 8, then they die at like 110 or sumthin... but you would definately notice a mido among them if they were the same people... and wjy would theyre names change
??

Pinecove

Last Chance
your a little off on your science, kokiri do age, in a different way, they're bodys stop aging when they are like 8, then they die at like 110 or sumthin

If you have proof of this statement, I'd like to see it. The Kokiri are NEVER specified to die at a certain age.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
i cant remember the websit, but i geuss it wasnt totally acurate information... either way they are not immortal... a lot of immortal people die in movies games etc so, but eventually they die... it would have been funny if link never went on his quest, it would be like the movie elf, where link is like the only human, and the deku tree would be santa!

Retro Ganon

Canon-Candy-Coded
I'll post these because it seems relevant to the organic origin and physical nature of the Kokiri/Koroks

GIRL STANDING NEXT TO WATER (OoT)
Oh, you have a fairy now?! That's great, Link!
What?
You've been called by the Great Deku Tree? What an honor!
He may give you a special gift! Tee hee!
That's because the Great Deku Tree is our father, the forest guardian, and he gave life to all us Kokiri!
(talk again)
I wonder if the Great Deku Tree gave life to everything in the forest, I mean in addition to us Kokiri?

Great Deku Tree (TWW)
Koroks! Little children of the woods!
This traveler is not your enemy. Let your
hearts be at ease, and show yourselves!

(Koroks appear)

What do you call yourself?

Link?

Well, then, Link...
These are the Koroks--the spirits of
the forest.

Once upon a time, long ago, the Koroks
took on human forms, but when they came
to live on the sea, they took these shapes.

Now they fear people...but to me, they will
ever be my cherished little children.

As it happens, you have come just in time
for a ceremony that the Koroks hold but
once every year. It is about to begin.

I shall grant the pearl to you once their
ceremony is complete.

I must apologize for the brief delay, but if
the ceremony is not completed soon, an ill
fate could befall us.

So, let it begin! Are you ready, my children?

Maybe we should conclude a distinction between mortal beings that change by the rules of nature and those that are spirits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom