• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

On Nov 6...

octorok74

TETTAC
I am ready. I have had the game preordered for a long time now. Plus, RvB Season 10 comes out on the 6th which is more exciting than Halo 4. In fact RvB trumps over everything.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My Xbox 360 got the red ring of death, so the only thing i am excited for is a new Xbox 360

But, i am going to be honest, I am not excited for Halo 4 at all

Not me, I'll be preparing for November 13th..

black ops 2!

11c455t.jpg

Zorth

#Scoundrel

Because I have to be playing BO2 constantly for at least a week if I want to get world first prestige 15. :D

Although Halo is also an awesome series and I'll definatly pick it up on release day and play a few days :>

I'm definitely excited for Halo 4. Halo is my favorite FPS franchise and this next installment looks to deliver. I've largely avoided campaign spoilers-although that appears more inspired than every title since Combat Evolved-whereas multiplayer appears to be another familiar albeit fresh evolution with new weapons, power ups, and vehicles added to the fray. Microsoft correctly advertises Halo 4 as the biggest 360 game of the year. It's also my most anticipated game of the year. I have high hopes Master Chief's return will deliver.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I have high hopes for the game. I just wish Master Chief wasn't the main character. He "finished the fight" in Halo 3. I'd rather have someone new to play as.

That's like wanting to substitute Mario for another character. I think people were spoiled with the Rookie and Noble Six in ODST and Reach.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm partial to Halo 4. On one side, I don't care at all for the story. Never have, never will. On the other side, the gameplay and, more importantly, the graphics look pretty good for the Xbox 360. Oh, but wait...it's for the 360! I'll be missing out, I guess, until the game gets a price drop. It does look promising, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom