• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
After a long night, we all finally decided to get up and see if anything had happened. As we took role to see who was left, we noticed that an individual was missing. That individual was, unfortunately, Axle the Beast. We decided to take a look for him and discovered that he had been attacked in the middle of the night. Upon investigation, just as we were finding out who he really was, he woke up, barely harmed and ready to go. We all thought this strange, but we figured that we might as well continue our investigation to find out who The Master and his team really were. Lets get going.

The Living:

Everybody. (Listed in Post #1)

The Dead:

None.

The day will end Monday the 21st at whatever time I can get [going on vacation, and might be very difficult to end the day. If I have no internet, the day will go until I return (Wednesday the 23rd)]

Day 2 has Begun!

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I see. It seems as if he was saved by a dcotor. If there is a vigilante in this game, he must have not decided to kill anyone. a smart move, I must say. I'm not really surprised they attacked Axle, to say the least. Yet, in the end we just wasted our time, might as well do a random vote.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I see. It seems as if he was saved by a dcotor. If there is a vigilante in this game, he must have not decided to kill anyone. a smart move, I must say. I'm not really surprised they attacked Axle, to say the least. Yet, in the end we just wasted our time, might as well do a random vote.

This doesn't sit well with me.

What do you mean we should do a random vote? Where would that get us? With 18 players in all, I'd say there are 4 to 5 scumbags in all. That's the usual amount of enemies in any Mafia game with that number; if the count's higher, then the opponents are more, and if lower, then it's less. So that leaves us with 13 to 14 Townies, which might or might not remain the same if we voted correctly. Except odds are that we'll lose a Townie by doing that, especially when the competition is still early.

Now I'd like to know why you think a Random Voting Stage should be in order. Prompting something like that without good reason present only suspicion to me. But again, odds show that you are likelier Town. So I'm interested in a response to the above.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Hi, guys! Sorry I didn't post the first day, I've been away from this site for a bit (maybe you noticed, I dunno :P) But I'm here now and will hopefully be able to participate!
DOOOO WEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOO
I'll read over Day 1 and present observations (if any.)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
So we have a rather interesting situation. Axle was attcked but either the doctor or someone with a doctor ability was able to save him. So now we need to figure who would want Axle dead and who would want to save him (the latter of whom shouldn't be revealed).

However it could just be a random attempt. That's more likely considering the fact that those are usually how the first nights are.

But kudos to whoever was the savior for Axle. You clearly kept a townie alive. Good job!

And finally @TMS - That's a rather rash statement. The possibility of hitting 1 of of the most likely 5 mafia in a group of 18 is possible, but unlikely. We'd be more likely to hurt ourselves. So I do get a small scum vibe from you but I don't think you're scum. So it's probably in your best interests to explain your reasoning.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
But kudos to whoever was the savior for Axle. You clearly kept a townie alive. Good job!
Not necessarily. Axle can still be a third party.

When Axle was attacked last night
a)He was saved by the doctor or someone with doctor-like abilities
b)He's night-kill proof

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
This doesn't sit well with me.

What do you mean we should do a random vote? Where would that get us? With 18 players in all, I'd say there are 4 to 5 scumbags in all. That's the usual amount of enemies in any Mafia game with that number; if the count's higher, then the opponents are more, and if lower, then it's less. So that leaves us with 13 to 14 Townies, which might or might not remain the same if we voted correctly. Except odds are that we'll lose a Townie by doing that, especially when the competition is still early.

Now I'd like to know why you think a Random Voting Stage should be in order. Prompting something like that without good reason present only suspicion to me. But again, odds show that you are likelier Town. So I'm interested in a response to the above.

I mean i said that for one reason, we have nothing to go on. No deaths. If we have nothing to go off of, why haze a person for no valid reason unless its a random vote. Random voting seems a better option then just trying to pick someone that is probably not scum in the end because its so early in the game. I just dont see the point in voting for anyone with no support or evidence or any logical reason to vote for that person so early on.

So we have a rather interesting situation. Axle was attcked but either the doctor or someone with a doctor ability was able to save him. So now we need to figure who would want Axle dead and who would want to save him (the latter of whom shouldn't be revealed).

However it could just be a random attempt. That's more likely considering the fact that those are usually how the first nights are.

And finally @TMS - That's a rather rash statement. The possibility of hitting 1 of of the most likely 5 mafia in a group of 18 is possible, but unlikely. We'd be more likely to hurt ourselves. So I do get a small scum vibe from you but I don't think you're scum. So it's probably in your best interests to explain your reasoning.

EBWODP
The chances of getting scum without random voting is slim as well, the same chances. i see no difference.

Pen

The game is on!
When Axle was attacked last night
a)He was saved by the doctor or someone with doctor-like abilities
b)He's night-kill proof

When I read the night scene I got the feeling that Axle is night-kill proof. To me it didn't seem like a normal Doctor rescue, and I found it strange that we actually got his name. So, I think we should consider Axle being a night-kill proof character as well as just being saved by a Doctor. If he actually is night-kill proof there is a possibility of him being the God father (but I guess that was a little too far-fetched).

Pen

The game is on!
Wow,that's great........So,should we find out who saved Axle? Or who attacked Axle?.....

How do you suppose we do that? The one who saved Axle (if it was anyone at all) will probably keep quiet about it. And the attacker will most deffinitely not tell.

In my opinion we really don't have much to go on right now. I just hope we get something soon. After tonight hopefully (at the latest).

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
How do you suppose we do that? The one who saved Axle (if it was anyone at all) will probably keep quiet about it. And the attacker will most deffinitely not tell.

In my opinion we really don't have much to go on right now. I just hope we get something soon. After tonight hopefully (at the latest).

I suppose you are right.......Hopefully something interesting will pop out.

Ok, I know that there is ONE bit of information we gained: Either Axle is immune to nightkills, or the Mafia are paying close attention to this thread. not just reading, but playing off of other's strategies. at this point, I have no real suspicions, but I'm watching Thareous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom