• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Boss From Majora's Mask

Favorite Boss In Majora's Mask?

• Odolwa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghot

• Gyorg

• Twinmold

• Majora

• Total voters

ZeldaAllDay

Fierce Deity
What is your favorite boss in Majora's Mask? Out of all 5, (Odolwa, Ghot, Gyorg, Twinmold and Majora), i liked ghot because of the fun way you kill him, spinning around the track. Twinmold is a close second beacuse i really like using the giant's mask.:deku::zora::goron:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Majora by far. I mean, it's so epic. I've seriously gone through the ending stuff several times just to fight him. And he's just so awesome and insane.

Last edited:

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i wasn't too keen on any of the temple bosses but I LOVE the Majora battle. SO much fun. I never use the Fierce Deity mask, takes all the fun and challenge out of the battle

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would say my favorite would be Majora. Second would be Goht. Third would be Twinmold. Fourth would be Odowla. Then for fifth i would say Gyorg mainly because i was completely unaware that you could the the Zora sheild attack thingy, and i just had a hard time with it.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I liked the Gyorg battle, it was fun, challenging, I died a lot(yes that is a good thing, to me anyway), and it was pretty hard to figure out what you had to do to beat him. Yeah, that's my favorite MM boss. ^^

W

water16dragon

Majora was fun to battle especially using the Zora Mask to defeat it, and it moon walks XD :clap:

I picked Majora just because of how incredibly fun and difficult he was when I first faced him. I used up all my arrows in the first phase, and then used up all my magic in the second and third phases. At the end I was left to holding up my shield and trying to get close enough to him to attack while avoiding the exploding tops and his legs and whip-like arms. I felt really happy when I finally finished him off.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I didn't really like the bosses in this game. Majora is good, but my favorite it Ghot. It was just much more creative, and I had more fun being able to roll around and defeat him as a goron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom