• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Terrifying Creatures

I've been playing A Link to the Past lately and upon entering the Ice Palace, I came across these guys:

Pengators.JPG

Imagine if these things were real? They attack in groups and slide towards Link with their massive, razor sharp teeth-filled maws wide open. If I saw one of these things coming towards me, I'd freak out! At this point in the game, I thought to myself: "Man, Link really is courageous. How does he do it?"

My point is, Link faces a lot of truly terrifying creatures. Now, imagine if some of these beasts were real, and imagine them charging towards you. When you really think about it, which monsters from the Zelda series do you think would be truly terrifying if they were real? I'm not talking about terrifying in the context of the game, but if they were real and right in front of you. Truly put yourself in Link's shoes and imagine yourself in his world, facing these horrifying creatures.

(Try to avoid the obvious choices: redeads, wallmasters, Tingle.)

It would be nearly impossible to go up against a Darknut. I don't know too well what I would do, maybe I will look for the closest hard thing to hit it with.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Hmm...let's see. If I saw a ReDead in fromt of me...would I be scared? If I wasn't then there's be a real problem...unless I was the hero (which I'm not).

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I would hate to be face-to-face with a tektite (would've screamed and whacked with a piece of wood) Re-Dead (scream,pull out tombstone,whack) or swarm of cuccos (Nothing).

Night Owl

~Momentai
Cows from the Lon Lon ranch. They hide in grottoes and talk when you play Epona's song :P that would creep me out.
The hand in the toilet would scare me.

Actually alot of creatures in the series would be terrifying in real life.

Cows from the Lon Lon ranch. They hide in grottoes and talk when you play Epona's song :P that would creep me out.

I love the cows! I always thought they were really cute and endearing for some reason. I also like their odd ability to adapt to living in secret grottoes and such. I'd feel guilty if I slashed the grass they were eating, so I'd just let them be haha :p

I love penguins, so to me the pengators are immediately disqualified from my list of truly terrifying monsters.

Yesterday, I was thinking of my fear of Like Likes, and was completely afraid of what would happen if they were real, particularly if one were to fall from the ceiling like in the Spirit Temple.

Yesterday, I was thinking of my fear of Like Likes, and was completely afraid of what would happen if they were real, particularly if one were to fall from the ceiling like in the Spirit Temple.

I forgot about Like Likes! I've always been afraid of them as well. It's one of the worst feelings when I accidentally get eaten by one and lose my stuff! If they were real...that would be truly horrifying, especially when they lean in towards you and groan.

A wizzrobe from the WW would freak me out. A screaming cloaked tucan........thats what nightmares are made of.

Since I can't choose a wallmaster or floormaster I'm going with the Wizrobe from WW.

If I saw one of those I'd be pooping bricks rapidly. I don't know what I'd do TBH. I'd first thinking I was hallucinating and somebody drugged me. After it attacked with three flame balls though I'd soon come to the realization that this thing is legit. I'd probably run away in the other direction so fast screaming like an 8 year old girl that there was a cloaked tucan flying around trying to kill me. I'd then be so socially embarissed that I might never come out of my house again lololololol.

The more I think about it the more embarrising and funnyer it gets.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Likelikes are terrifying, but I really would not want to meet a peahat from OOT, those spinning blades could slice a person up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom