• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Enemy in Zelda

S

SinisTeRRR

Dead Hand from OoT just becuz he used to scare the crap out of me when i was a kid! but if u wanna go by difficulty then i would have to say Shadow Link from "Links Adventure" on the NES. That jacka** was nearly impossible to beat!... I never beat the game becuz of him...

M

majora95

Dodongos in OoT. They creeped me out so much when I was little that I didn't beat Dodongo's Cavern for years. Burning my shield when I was 8 will do that to a kid...

I really hate both Like Likes and ReDeads,though I can't decide who I hate more.My first experience with Like Likes was in Phantom Hourglass,and at the time,I didn't know what they could do,so when they stole both my shield and my rupees,I was extremely infuriated. I can't remember the first time I saw ReDeads exactly,but I think it was in Ocarina of Time,when I was horribly molested by those undead SoB's XC

E

elf129

Darknuts in Twilight Princess are the bane of my existence! Also Freezards in Twilight Princess and Iron Knuckles in Ocarina of Time. The Hand of Zant also creeps me out

Blue Wizzrobe from The legend of Zelda (the first game) These guys gave me soooooooooooooooo much pain and hurt when I was a little kid and they still give me a bite of trouble every now and a gain .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom