• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler <3 Skyward Sword Romance <3

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
wow! that's a lot of praise, plus thanks for the plus rep.
i was thinking about making my own fan fic , but not about that, I was thinking about writing about my own pokémon episodes. it ties in with Ash's story, the parts in Sinnoh are just Ash's story with me adapted into them, I was thinking about starting it where Ash leaves for Unova , because then the episodes become completely my own.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I agree with this.
How can there be a date side quest if (from what I have gathered at least) Link is trying to rescue Zelda the entire game. We know everything about the beginning so the quest can't be there.
he is probbeley going to save zelda in the 4th temple like link saved his sister in wind waker.and then he has to move on to a bigger quest,and destroy girhiam and his master

(forgive me for my spelling errors)

A date sidequest sounds farfetched to me. I highly doubt there's a lot you could do just to go on a date in the Zelda world. Sounds too much like the sims to be included in a Zelda game.

Big Octo

=^)
Though this sounds very interesting, I'm still highly skeptical of the 4chan spoilers, as the site is not too trustworthy when it comes to stuff like this. I think they're just pulling our legs. I'll be darned if all of their spoilers are true.

Though this sounds very interesting, I'm still highly skeptical of the 4chan spoilers, as the site is not too trustworthy when it comes to stuff like this. I think they're just pulling our legs. I'll be darned if all of their spoilers are true.

I'm far beyond the skeptical stage, I just flat out don't believe them. Like someone said, sounds like a perfect representation of a fanfic more than anything else. They just didn't flow with the way that Zelda feels to me, like too much of it was just there for shocker value. I don't believe hardly any of them. Like I said, a few might be true by sheer coincidence, but for all of them being true, especially the farfetched ones, it's just too much of a stretch.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Ganondorf should think about this for his next plan to get the triforce. secretly arange a date between Link and Zelda, then when there about to kiss,

SURPRISE ATTACK!!!!!
capture them and take their triforce parts.

Love is the most deadly weapon of all.

LinkIsAwesomest

NEVER FORGET HE'S AWESOME
Ganondorf should think about this for his next plan to get the triforce. secretly arange a date between Link and Zelda, then when there about to kiss,

SURPRISE ATTACK!!!!!
capture them and take their triforce parts.

Love is the most deadly weapon of all.

Haha you're really funny XD

I wish I could be funny like that, too!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Oh gosh, Not the romance sub-plot..
Games and Movies should never have a romance sub-plot it just makes it cheesy IMO.,Zelda & Link have always been and should be best friends.

If you want an example of a horrific romance sub-plot go watch teh Star Wars Prequels, I think that it's romance has been nominated as the worst in movie history.
I'm being overly pessimistic here, But I don't like it when that gets squeezed in a storyline. If they are planning on doing it they should make it a side-quest only thing. :)

S

SkyLoftianLink

I'm glad for Link, He goes around busting his but for Hyrule and saving everyone and finally he gets the payment he deserves, nice clean romance from Zelda!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm glad for Link, He goes around busting his but for Hyrule and saving everyone and finally he gets the payment he deserves, nice clean romance from Zelda!

It's not like Link only has one life and if he dies we can never play the game again, He can die how many times he wants and get back up again not to mention he is the most OP MF in Hyrule. So he doesn't go out "Busting his buttox" for Hyrule if you ask me.

"Romance from the princess is Link reward".. hihihi you make Zelda sound like a prostitute ;)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
prostitual Zelda??! how would that happen??
though it would be funny to see " Link meet Princess Prostitute, *cough* i mean Zelda "

Not even the triforce of courage could keep you from screaming in that situation.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The date side quest is unlikely since zelda shall be sucked up near the beginning of the game, but I do think there will be something romantic between the two of them.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
well , i've already made a remark on that subject.

Maybe Link should clone Zelda, then he wouldn't have to worry about her being killed ( and it might confuse Ganondorf. )

A nice little tender moment here or there will be nice. I agree, I've seen so many good movies ruined by adding the token love interest in that it just takes away from the story in general. Link and Zelda in the future games have always just been the best of friends, and it may sound weird, but I just really can't seem to see those two getting together. They don't seem like they'd be completely compatible. I don't know, maybe just because I'm odd. But this Link and Zelda seem to have some good ability to make a small bit of romance work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom