• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Hide and Seek

Conor

the over analysing guy
An idea I just had that with some fine tuning could be turned into a neat little game.
If you were playing an immense game of hide-and-seek in the Ocarina of Time hyrule, where would you hide? It can be in either time period, any dungeon or temple, as long as it's actually accessible by Link.
Personally I'd go for that tiny room on the route to hyrule castle, it has a ladder going down into it and it's part of the gate that stops you from just walking in.
What about you?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
I'd go in the Water Temple, on the highest platform right at the top of that centre pillar thing in the main room. OR in Lon Lon Ranch, in that small room near where the cows are

Y

Yazz

Easy - the lost woods. It's easy, yet at the same time, rather difficult if you don't know where you're going :D

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
I think I would hide somewhere in the Haunted Wasteland (while being equipped properly of course). Without the Lens of Truth, no one would be able to find me! 8D

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'd hide in one of those graves, just in the front room where the monsters aren't around. ;)

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Eh, I think i'll hang out at the entrance to Termina, more land to explore and to hide in.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'd hid in Dodongo's Cavern behind a wall you have to bomb more specifically the one with the Gossip Stone in it and hide behind the Stone.

Somewhere in the Gerudo traning ground,I dont know where exatly,its been a while since I've been there

I'd hide in the Ice Cavern in the room you get the Iron Boots. It was difficult enough to try to find my way around it, so try having someone who's never even heard of it try to find me in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom