• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Hide and Seek

Tictalk

Anouki
I would hide with the cow in kakoriko village that has the piece of heart and you can only get there if you fly with kaepora gaebora on top of death mountain. That is a very good idea for a thread. Claps for you. :)

The flight of stairs in the windmill that you have to longshot a small post from the blue roof. I did not know about it until I saw a youtube video asking what it is for. That or the room like the one you get the hammer in at the fire temple but can only be gotten to by scarcrow song.

In the Ice Cavern in the room where you get the Iron Boots. And then in that little hole with the water. Of course with the blue tunic and the Iron Boots!

I`m sorry if my English isn`t correct

MW7

I'd hide behind Rauru in the Sacred Realm. That guy is pretty large so you'd never be seen.

As for gameplay available places, I'd probably go to the place above the prison in which the guards throw Link in Gerudo Fortress with the hole leading into the prison. I didn't even realize that place existed until a couple of months ago.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would probably be hiding either in Hyrule Castle Gardens or The Shadow Temple. No one will visit because is eerie and mysterious. Filled with shivering enemies.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I would grap hold of that owl's talons and not let go ( he'd just fly around with me on him )

but as a gameplay available place , i'd hide behind the water temple ,underwater in lake hyila ( wearing iron boots and zora tunic )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom