• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler GT.TV Trailer

Ok... I just watched the GT.TV trailer and all I can say is wow... one thing that caught my eye was it showed a lava pool with a large serpent like body moving through it. Only one thing comes to mind... VOLVAGIA!! it's nothing definite... but it's highly likely. This game looks to be so amazing the more of it I see. I can't wait!

It also looked like we saw the creation of the Master Sword. Didn't look like Fi died for it, so I wonder what happened to her.

It shows the sword being charged and powered up in which the shape of it also physically changes. Along with this there is a quick scene with the Whale flying up through the clouds, along with several scenery shots including the flooded Faron province, Faron himself, and the giant Triforce crest.

It also looked like we saw the creation of the Master Sword. Didn't look like Fi died for it, so I wonder what happened to her.

During that scene if you look at the hilt, it's not yet splayed out like we know the Master Sword to look but like when you first obtain it in Wind Waker.

lol that "new area" didn't even highlight an area specifically.. but hey, i'm glad they're hardly spoiling anything, the new trailer was vague enough to be ok but still exciting.

Agreed, I prefer it that way, a small dose of what's to be seen is better than everything being revealed before we even get there.

its a realy good trailer and about volvagia it think it is in the game but just like the faron scene whit him jumping and spashing the water i think it might be eldin but volvagia also but im sure that it is eldin
and zomg this game is going to be awsome whit the sheikah and ghirahim but as seen from other trailers on that scene link gets the lyre the sheikah shield get destroyed as seen in other trailers so im thinking something awfull happens to zelda there

I think the Sheikah girl is gonna be integral to the story quite early. I thought maybe she'd come later, but since she appears to come around the third dungeon, if not before, she should be a pretty interesting character.

S

Sunset

?NEW TRAILER (SPOILERS)

Anyone see the new trailer yet on GTTV? Looks incredible. Also revealed some pretty big spoilers. Here it is:

[video=youtube;Ln1-SgyfNe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln1-SgyfNe0&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

I wonder who that new character is (the old lady type in the middle of the video). And Orca confirmed?

its a realy good trailer and about volvagia it think it is in the game but just like the faron scene whit him jumping and spashing the water i think it might be eldin but volvagia also but im sure that it is eldin
and zomg this game is going to be awsome whit the sheikah and ghirahim but as seen from other trailers on that scene link gets the lyre the sheikah shield get destroyed as seen in other trailers so im thinking something awfull happens to zelda there

That thought hit me as well. It's speculation like I said, but whenever you see it it appears to be in a dungeon... Right now it's 50/50 with it being Volvagia or Eldin. Whenever I saw it, being the long time fan that I am, my first initial reaction was Volvagia... So I'm slightly biased lol

A

ArgoX

I want it to be Volvagia, but that scene sort of mimics the Faron scene right before it so it could be Eldin. Plus we haven't seen if the hammer is in the game yet and you need the hammer for OoT's legend.

...And Orca confirmed?

There is no way Orca will be in this. The Sword Training is already through the guy at the Knight Academy, and Orca is in Wind Waker, hundreds and hundreds of years after this game.

Im not even sure where you see him. What time is he there?

EDIT:
Were you talking about the big whale guy?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom