• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Really? That's pretty creepy...

I know right?

1235971582147.jpg

Majora's Cat

How about that
Should your oversized smilies be worrying to me? Because I'm starting to think that you don't seem to be capable of using smaller smilies. :P

Should your oversized smilies be worrying to me? Because I'm starting to think that you don't seem to be capable of using smaller smilies. :P

My computer can't even handle loading images that large at the same time it's loading a page. So, I would like you guys to stop. It's not nice to bully my computer just because he is older than yours. He has a better life-experience and is wiser, so be nice. :<

Big Octo

=^)
My computer can't even handle loading images that large at the same time it's loading a page. So, I would like you guys to stop. It's not nice to bully my computer just because he is older than yours. He has a better life-experience and is wiser, so be nice. :<
What if computer boom?

Computer boom now?

My computer can't even handle loading images that large at the same time it's loading a page. So, I would like you guys to stop. It's not nice to bully my computer just because he is older than yours. He has a better life-experience and is wiser, so be nice. :< :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Octo

=^)
My computer can't even handle loading images that large at the same time it's loading a page. So, I would like you guys to stop. It's not nice to bully my computer just because he is older than yours. He has a better life-experience and is wiser, so be nice. :< :rolleyes:
I try make computer boom.

Okay, seriously guys, that's enough. Those massive smilies are starting to frack with my PC, so please stop posting them, thanks. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom