• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. 4 - Share Your Ideas

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I've just thought of somebody. Byrne! Chancellor Cole would be fine too, but Byrne would be more fun.
^YES. B would be his little projectile things (kinda like Falco's gun), side B would be his dash attack thing (kind of like Ike's quick draw), down B would be his shield that he uses at the end of Spirit Tracks (like Pit's mirror shield) and up B could be a teleportation thing (like Zelda's). His Final Smash could be his mega punch like what he did to Alfonzo at the beginning of the game, and he could use his extendable claw for his grab.

I also really want a much more elaborate Stage Builder and Mii integration.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Specifically for Zant, these would be his moveset (for the Wii controller):

A - Kicks you with his right foot
A (3 times) - Kicks with his right, punches with his left, and then does a short barrage of punches
Dash then A - Jumps while running and kicks with only his right foot (like Fox)
A> - Kicks with his left foot from the side
A> (hold) - Jumps up and kicks with both feet
A^ - Does a backflip as he kicks with his right foot only
A^ (hold) - Does a handstand and kicks upward with both feet
Av - Does a split and kicks in both directions
Av (hold) - Spins around on the ground with both feet extended

B - Shoots of wave of energy that charges by itself (like ROB's)
B> - Shoots forward (like Fox)
B^ - Warps upward and hurts whoever is there (kinda like Sheik and Zelda except the warp that Zant uses in the game)
Bv - Shoves both hands at the ground and shoots energy outwards in a dome shape

1 - Makes that noise that he makes early on in the game
2 - Dissapears and then reappears
1+2 - Takes out the sword he uses to ressurect the Stallord and waves it around

Final Smash:

B (tap) - Ressurects the Stallord and the Stallord attacks people
B (hold) - Shoots a wave of energy much bigger than his B attack

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I've made up a moveset for Ghirahim.

A-Punch
A (3)-Punch, slash, kick
Dash, A-Pulls out sword and slashes sideways.
A>-Holds sword upward, then slashes down.
A^-Same as Mewtwo's.
Av- same as Ganondorf's.
B-Charges energy blast.
B forward- same as Marth's.
B down- Grabs opponent's melee attack between his fingers, and flings opponent aside. Projectile attack is redirected.
B up- Teleports.

Final Smash-Teleports to the closest player, grabs them, and blasts them.

1 taunt- Waggles his tongue.
2 taunt- Teleports in place.
1-2 taunt- Throws his sword up in the air, levitates it, and brings it back down.

new characters:
1. Phi- can transform into a sword and slash enemy from different directions. she can turn into a giant sword for a short amount of time and use sword beams.
2.ridly (metroid)-could fly around and slash with his wings
3.azio (assassin's creed)- ubisoft can give nintendo the right to use the character.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

A name I've thought of before is Super Smash Bros. Skirmish. From my understanding, though, the Wii U version and the 3DS version won't be exactly the same - apparently the 3DS version is supposed to focus a little more on customization in some way - so I expect this will have some bearing on the title, and that it won't be exactly the same between the two versions. Perhaps they'll just add "U" and "3D" on the end of Super Smash Bros., who knows?

As for characters, it's a bit harder for me to focus on this since I've become less of a Nintendo fanboy recently (and more of a JRPG fanboy ^_^), but I've always wanted to see some more Metroid characters, since it's a pretty big Nintendo franchise but thus far only has one playable character in the Super Smash Bros. series. It makes sense considering how the Metroid stories are supposed to have a sense of isolation. Recently, though, they've introduced some good characters. Some of the bounty hunters might work, although they're rather minor characters - or perhaps we could have Dark Samus. A really big character that might work, though, is Adam Malkovich. He existed before, but it wasn't really until Other M that we got a better look at him, and saw him in combat, although to some degree he fights exactly like the other Galactic Federation soldiers. I think he has some kind of exclusive gun, though, that he uses later in the game.

With Kid Icarus being revived, some characters from there may very well be welcome, esepecially since Sakurai is working on that and will be working on Smash Bros.. They've shown the character Magnus in trailers, and he seems pretty cool, might be fun to play. There might be some other yet-to-be-revealed characters in Uprising they could include.

I'm interested to see what kind of third-party characters they add. They've said something about a Capcom character possibly appearing, and I think the best bet there might be Mega Man. I have to wonder how much they'll do with the third-party characters, though, if they'll add just one, or two, or even more, and if they'll keep the old ones or have them replaced.

I also wonder what the whole customization thing with the 3DS entails. A slightly more versatile custom stage editor might be welcome, but I'd much more like to see a custom character creator. This has a lot of potential, and may fit well under the kind of platform-exclusive feature they're likely to add to compel fans to buy both versions of the game.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
What would I like?
Deku, Goron and Zora Link, Fierce Diety pl0x.
Much more of a finishing move like Toon Link did to Ganon as a final smash.
A bird swoop instead of a triforce slash. Same as a dragoon, do it three times, Target someone, and swoosh.
A smaller, less powerful Melee Giga bowser with longer duration.
Skyward Sword starting uniform as an alternate costume.
Great Bay, Moon, retro Ice climber stage.
OoT Ganon's Castle.
Poke floats please *-*
Pokemon B/W Trainer
Instead of giga bowser, Koopalings?
Ganondorf a bit faster.
Return of the knocked out five.
Meta knight fixed.
FEW Third party games. (It was originally called Nintendo all stars -.-)
Trixie Kong Diddy Kong and Kiddy Kong in One.
King K. Rool
Strikers and paper forms for Mario.
Better taunts. (Toon Links epic victory dance ftw XD)
Toon Zelda Tetra
Toon Ganondorf.
Samurai Goroh
SS stage.
Tanooki upgrade.
Krystal
Slippy
Arwing for Falco, Landmaster for Fox, odds for Wolf, Slippy and Krystal.
Bowser Jr.
So much more.

While highly unlikey, I would be sick to have Ezio or Altair from Assassin's Creed, or the Prince from Prince of Persia.
Ezio/Altair Final Smash: Hidden Blade assassination
Prince Final Smash: Speed Kill(with the timed button pressing)

Young Link with transformation masks (Deku, Goron, Zora, and Final Smash Fierce Deity) With OoT3D (and hopefully MM3D) bringing Young Link back, it's a perfect time to put him back in the SSB lineup, but he needs something that makes him stand out from Toon Link and Adult Link, and the masks are it. Young Link was my main back on Melee, and I never got as into Brawl because I had to change who I played. I'd love to see him him come back.

Other than that, I just hope they have a lot of characters and they only add and don't drop any.

I want some more popular main, core, and memorable characters added to the series, not some randoms just because they would be "cool".
  1. Samurai Goro | Black Shadow - F-Zero series
  2. Isaac - Golden Sun games
  3. Toon Zelda/Tetra/or Toon Sheik (were originally planned for SSB:cool: - LoZ series
  4. Funky Kong | Dixie Kong - Donkey Kong series
  5. Optional Male/Female Pokemon Trainer | Rival Trainer | Zoroark - Pokemon series/ Pokemon Black and White
  6. Captain N - Captain N: The game Master :P

I can't think of anything else right now in terms of stages, items, cameos and whatnot...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The name of SSB4...I don't know. We have SSB, SSBMelee, SSBBrawl. I guess they would put another word for a scuffle into the title, but who really knows?

I don't really care for [new] characters, I just want Young Link to either replace or appear alongside Toon Link. I suppose the characters need more balance, for example Meta Knight has way too much priority.

As for aesthetics I would like for different "versions" of costumes to come in. Anyone who has used Wario in Brawl knows that he has 12 costumes instead of 6 because he has two alternate 'costumes'. So, for example Link could be based off of his Skyward Sword appearance in one set of costumes, and his Wii U Tech Demo appearance in another. Kirby would be one exception to this rule - he generally looks the same no matter what game he appears in, and that's what's awesome about him! xD

Return wavedashing and wavesliding to the game, just like they were in Melee.

If there is an adventure mode, try not to make it so linear. SE was like a failed platformer, it needs more variety and puzzles and less generic enemies to go around.

Retain Final Smashes from Brawl, meaning the concept. I wouldn't mind characters like Meta Knight, Kirby, Link, and maybe Mario getting new ones. Peach definitely needs a new FS, a DAMAGING FS.

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
Link should jump higher, his clawshot should be longer, grab items and automatically hit ledges, the bow should change directions, just like Pit's one and if they keep the gale boomerang, it should be stronger and grab items.
If they put Zant, his Final Smash should be like Luigi's one. He should spread twilight in the stage. The characters would transform into spirits and take damage over time, and Zant could hit them.
Also, Yoshi's shielding was nice, he hid in an egg.Why can't Link raise his shield, Fox use his deflector, etc.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Lol, I'm glad I wasn't the only one with the idea of Link w/ Transformation masks and Samurai GOhon and Black Shadow :D
JeronimoLink: If Link DID use his shield, then an enemy from behind can attack. But with the shield he uses now, it can protect from both sides.

New FS:
Toon Link: The Stab-in-the-head move from the final boss.
Peach: Same duration as Sonic's FS, using her four emotions from SPP.
Link: The red bird, same as Snake, and a finishing swoop. (3 hits)
Donkey Kong: Uses his barrels from Barrel Blast to fly around. Either that, or the rideable barrels from DKCR
Luigi: Poltergust. He uses it to suck people up, then it explodes.
Mario: Same duration as Sonics FS, Using power ups and/or Tanuki suit
Sheik: ANYTHING! Just not the Light Arrow.

I'd like to see 3D stages. Not like SSFIV3D, but as if the stage was a whole arena. I love the 2D stages, but a few 3D stages would be really cool in my opinion.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
HoT could you elaborate what you mean by 3D stages? Do you mean the game should sort of play in a three dimensional manner? xD

Yes. For example, a stage could be where you fight Ganon in OoT. There would be more stealth (being able to hide behind objects) and hecticness (more to look at).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom