• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Items and Bosses Would You Like to See?

Big Octo

=^)
What items from previous Zelda Titles would you like to return in SS, and what bosses/boss ideas do you think could work well with them?

Volvagia from OOT using the Hammer from OOT! With the WM+ it would be really fun, but I'd like the boss fight to be completely different and epic-er!!!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I second the idea of Deku Sticks.
I also want Ice, Fire, and Light arrows, a hammer (Doesn't have to be Megaton but it could be), and the boomerang (I don't like the design of the Beetle to be honest).

I want Dark Link to be a miniboss who doesn't exactly mirror your actions but has all of the items that you "should" have at the point you fight him at. So, say I pull out the bow then he could block the arrow I shoot and take a swing at me, or he could use his bow when I'm at long range. That would add some diversity.

G

Goroff

The Gust Jar from the Minish Cap.... With wii motion plus you could aim and them press a to suck stuff in..... It was the first item I got from my first Zelda game.... It has a special place in my heart :)

Djinn

and Tonic
Seeing the great Volvagia of old told in the Goron legends would be amazing. I would hope it had more of a presence as a great devourer of Gorons and legendary beast than just another temple guardian that needs defeating to further the quest.

There are also a few Zelda 2 bosses I would love to see again. I thought they were great and could very easily be characters instead of just more large random monsters. And I normally like the more human characters you fight over the typical large monster. Link vs an equal opponent wielding a sword of their own just seems to be much more epic a fight than Link slashing at the weak point of another large squid monster or oversized Deku Baba. Horsehead I would like to see again. He could very easily have some interesting history as a long lost member of a forgotten tribe, a cursed individual that fights everyone he encounters, or as another demonic entity fighting for a piece of Hyrule in the world below. He could be a refreshing change from the usual moblin or darknut Link normally fights in a boss/miniboss situation. I would also like to see the boss Carok again. I think for a very fantasy magical setting, Hyrule has too few wizard types outside of the random wizzrobe or triforce owner. A traditional wizard that uses their magical skills in a more evil way that may or may not be aligned with the main villain could be an interesting addition. And as a character that appears in a prequel he could very well be the founder or previous leader of the wizzrobes that appear in all the later games. He has a very similar fighting style to wizzrobes, only much tougher. I think a named wizard could very easily fit into a story that involves Demon Lords conquering the land below, it makes sense that they just might have a few loyal mortals in their service that follows in the promise of gaining power.

E

Eddard

I'd like to see as few returning items as possible, so it's more of a surprise and more unique when you get them.

As for bosses, all I want is more challenge and bigger scale. The bosses don't necessarily have to be bigger, but I'd like each battle to feel big, instead of being stuck in a tiny room they should be outside or be moving constantly through different areas.

Like the other thread, I'm gonna go with the Hookshot. At least I think that's what I said in the other thread... :thinking:

Oh, as for any bosses returning: Any boss would suffice, really. As long as it has a good reason to return, and has a minor backstory to sum up its reason for being there... :yes: Volvagia would be a good idea. I guess I could imagine a minor backstory for her(?) appearance in SS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Gohdan was pretty cool.. It was like a trial.

I hope we something like that and as for items I would like the pegasus boots return.. They could be an upgrade for the sprinting option.

Tictalk

Anouki
If You Could Add Any Item to Skyward Sword What Would It Be?

If you could add any item, be it from an old game, made up, or from a diferent game series, what would you add? I would add the Pegasuses boots. I love those things.

I would add the Sand Wand. It was a very unique item in Spirit Tracks. It gave Link the ability to raise sand to a higher level and solidify it into blocks. The concept was fun, but rarely used. It's purpose was solely for the Sand Temple and nothing more.

We already know that in Skyward Sword there will be a temple in the desert. Surely there will be sand in this temple. I would love to use WiiMotion Plus to control the Sand Wand. Not to mention with Link's limited energy, having to cross the raised sand before it drops and without Link sapping all of his energy.

It could serve other purposes as well. Perhaps in the Water Temple, it raises water. In the Fire Temple it raises fire. You catch my drift. The Sand Wand (or with my other suggestions it could be called the Elemental Wand) would add a unique, strategic and fun item to Skyward Sword.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I would love to see the spinner become a more regular item in future games. That said, this is a Motion Plus game, so I definitely think most items will be based off of motion plus in some way or another, and the spinner seems more of a button control item. Using the grappling hook to combine motion and power could be interesting, that seems like what the whip is being used for though. I can't really think of any particular items that would be more special with motion control, so I'll just say the spinner.

geek4887

The Unknown
The dominion rod! I know, I know, it was practically useless in Twilight Princess. But most of the useless items in Twilight Princess had a cool effect. It just needed purpose, I guess. How about the whirlwind? Nah.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I know this was a add on item in TP but I loved the double clawshot. For sure it needs the clawshot but double would be even better. Just think of clawshoting your way through the Sky Temple. COOL:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom