• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask on Virtual Console

Z

ZeroLink

Hey guys.
I have every Zelda game for the Wii's Virtual Console except for Zelda II: Adventure of Link, but I'm getting that the next time I take my Wii to my friends house. He has wireless internet.
Anyway, I was wondering... if all those games are out on Virtual Console, when will Majora's Mask make its appearance? I can't find the Collector's Disc in my area, and even if I could, I don't think I'd want to pay $50 for three games I already have just to have the one.
So yeah, any info, rumors, etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks,
ZL

Yeah...I want Majora's Mask to come out on the VC too.
I don't know when it will be out, but probably in quite some time because it would be the last Zelda game for the VC.

Z

ZeroLink

That's true. I forgot that it would be the last one on Virtual Console... do you think that eventually they'd release Game Boy games that are hard to obtain on the VC? It would make sense, I guess it could kind of be like the Game Boy Player for the Game Cube.

That's true. I forgot that it would be the last one on Virtual Console... do you think that eventually they'd release Game Boy games that are hard to obtain on the VC? It would make sense, I guess it could kind of be like the Game Boy Player for the Game Cube.
Actually GameBoy games on the VC are rumored to be released sometime in the future.
Also, on the japanese VC website(http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/vc/index.html), there is an open spot for a system.

So actually, it wouldnt be the last Zelda released on VC, gameboy Zeldas are still...Zelda games.

Z

ZeroLink

This would be a good thing, since I have yet to play Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of Ages. My local Gamestops don't have them, the only non-GBA portable Zelda game they have is Link's Awakening, and I bought the last copy of that.

So actually, it wouldnt be the last Zelda released on VC, gameboy Zeldas are still...Zelda games.
Yeah, assuming Nintendo does release GameBoy games on the VC.

This would be a good thing, since I have yet to play Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of Ages. My local Gamestops don't have them, the only non-GBA portable Zelda game they have is Link's Awakening, and I bought the last copy of that.
My GameStop doesn't even sell GameBoy games anymore, lol. I still have my copies of OoA and OoS from way back in the day.

M

MiniMeMilo

As said earlier, there is a spot open for another console on the Japenese Wii. The question is, what will the console be? It seems you guys are leaning towards the GB, but I think it will be the GBA. Another question that comes is will this include GBA, GBC, and GB games? Or will it solely consist of a collection of GBA games?

As said earlier, there is a spot open for another console on the Japenese Wii. The question is, what will the console be? It seems you guys are leaning towards the GB, but I think it will be the GBA. Another question that comes is will this include GBA, GBC, and GB games? Or will it solely consist of a collection of GBA games?
Thats...kinda what I said...
It won't be GBA, seeing as how you can play those on your DS...
It will most likely be a combo of GB/GBC, or the Sega Dreamcast or Sega Saturn.

Z

ZeroLink

The only real VC games I care about are the Legend of Zelda series and the game Super Metroid. Hopefully it won't be anything for Sega... there was nothing good on there in my opinion. Hopefully the open spot will be for Game Boy stuff... all Game Boy. Regular, Color, Advance. Maybe not Advance just yet, but oh well. And maybe in the next couple years they'll do Gamecube. That'd be cool.

M

MiniMeMilo

The Sega Genesis and Master system are already in the Virtual Console. I also highly doubt they will release Gamecube games on the Virtual Console since those can be played on the Wii anyway.

The Sega Genesis and Master system are already in the Virtual Console. I also highly doubt they will release Gamecube games on the Virtual Console since those can be played on the Wii anyway.
Are you smoking dope? The only Sega system on the VC right now is the Genesis.

F

firebunnies123

they'll maybe release Game boy games not game cube or gba. probilily by 2009 they will release mm on vc. hopefuly

Z

ZeroLink

What I meant about the Gamecube games is maybe in a couple years, when they're harder to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom