• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Hey, I wrote it, and got the music :kawaii:
:O What and he took the credit! That bastard!
:yes: You get a thumbs up for YOUR awesome intro and music then.

Same here.

Well I guess the game has started. Spammy RVS session has begun. XD
Eh yeah, I don't intend to RVS at random either. But I will work on not being shy with my votes though. (Happy Axle?) If I see shady and it feels right I'll go for a vote. These RVS are at least good to keep people posting, if they feel better voting at random this early then just saying they have no suspicions yet, hey cool. This way we all have behavior to to look at an analyses. If there are mafia in there doing some voting I think it will help later on in the days. RVS might be one way to catch slip-ups. I always watch for that now, they might even be voting for their team members to look like they aren't ignoring them but also not putting any real suspicion on them. A safe fluff post for scum.

Last edited:

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Well it's started. And like many others have pointed out, RVS discussion has started as well. In my opinion RVS is good, so as long as it doesn't cause the lynching of a townie for stupid reasons. So that said, no vote for me yet.

RVS seems to be the only real way to force people to start talking sometimes. Otherwise there we will never accomplish anything until day 2.

Which is why we need to start off with Night, so we have something better to go off of when someone dies.

:<

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
:\ Uh... not the greatest idea Josh. I'm guessing patients is not one of your strong suites? With the town vs scum ratio the likelihood a blind night kill would kill a town... add that with the mafia's kill it would be of little use to us but good the mafia. /:

There are games that start with a night 0, that only allows none lethal night roles to be used. It allows the investigative roles a shot at getting info for the town. (Axle hates those :D )

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Which is why we need to start off with Night, so we have something better to go off of when someone dies.

:<

If the mafia nightkill a townie then we will be how we are now. Night 0 could be good because it's only non-lethal roles so the cop would learn someone's identity and that's about it.

Kybyrian

Keyshe said:
What and he took the credit! That bastard!
You get a thumbs up for YOUR awesome intro and music then.

He came up with the idea, and I made it look nice. :P He did the music, though.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Just a fair warning for those of you who know me/have done research on the games I've played here, my playstyle has changed quite a bit due to off-site Mafia. For reference, you may want to do some research on the following games. However, there is quite a bit more family-unfriendly stuff there than what you'd see around here, so if you're among the more easily offended of us, then I'd advise not going there.

Classic Rock Mafia

AWWWWWWWWWESOME Themeless Mafia

Sword of Shannara Mafia (God I was such an epic thief in that game)

The Simpsons Mafia

Or, if you just went tl;dr, I'll just say I've become more of a "Go with the flow and provide my thoughts as I go while waiting for a scum slip" sort of guy than an "actively scum-hunt and analyze the crap out of people" guy. And as you can see, in Shannara, I trolled the hell out of the game since I was practically invincible being a claimed Thief with auto-doc protection and the Mafia Roleblocker down for the count. Don't take that as much of an example of what I'll be doing unless I claim Thief/some other investigative role and start trolling the thread. I loved playing that game so much! ಥ益ಥ

I'm going to try to man up and analyze a little more than I have in those games since there aren't terribly many analyzers around here (I think Keyshe and Axle are all we have in terms of analyzers), but I'll still be more "Go with the flow" than I have been in the games I've played here.

Also, I take it we do RVS's around here now? If so, for great justice, I shall Vote: Keyshe

The hell? How many times have I been referenced in here since I last posted? >.<

But I will work on not being shy with my votes though. (Happy Axle?)
Depends if you follow through on this. :P Though you can be damn sure I'll be voting early as soon as I'm comfortable with someone to vote for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom