• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

A stands for Awesome. No more numbers.

Rules
- Do NOT reveal your roles outside of the thread. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.
- You may ONLY post in the Day period.
- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote: Player X; Please post these in BOLD
- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. Mafia members should not reveal information about their team to anybody after they day, as this is information that may get to the hands of the townies.
- DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE POSTS. I can see edits, I can see deletions. Don't try either. If you need to add something to your post, make A NEW POST. You may NEVER change anything you have put into one of your posts. This will result in a modkill.
- Absolutely no use of outside information is permitted. You may use examples of playstyles in past games, but you may not use information from a convo you had in the shoutbox or skype. The "Who's Online" list or other resources are also not permitted.
- You may roleclaim, and you may nameclaim. You may NOT copy/paste the Role PM you were sent word for word.
- Do not talk about this game outside of the game thread or quick topics I have provided.
- Deadlines will be extended if suggested and other players wish for it.

PokéMafia - Mafia Round A

pokemafia.png

[size=+2]Welcome to the world of Pokémon![/size]

My name is Kybyrian, and I am commonly known as the Pokémon Overlord.

This world is widely inhabitated by mysterious creatures called Pokémon. Humans live happily with Pokémon. Living and working together, we complement each other! Some use Pokémon to train with, while others keep them as pets.

My job is to make sure both humans and Pokémon alike maintain a stable relationship.

Sadly, however, the world is not always so kind...

A Pokémon Tournament was held recently in Saffron City. Trainers and spectators from lands as far as Johto came to witness the prowess of other trainers and their Pokémon as they competed for the title as champion of the Saffron Tournament. An infamous group known as Team Rocket has terrorized the regions greatly for many years, and they saw the Pokémon Tournament as a perfect opportunity to cause chaos. Storming into the show, Team Rocket cut the power to all of Saffron City. Upon getting the power back on, things were found to be in a less-than-desirable situation.

All entrances of Saffron City are now blocked, there is absolutely no traffic going in or out of the city, and nobody has any idea who to trust. Among you are a number of people that work with Team Rocket. Your mission is to eliminate them. There are also third party players that work for neither side and only serve the purpose of terrorizing everybody. Everybody else is a loyal inhabitant of the Johto or Kanto regions, and are intent on seeing peace via the end of Team Rocket.

I, the Pokémon Overlord, along with my lovely assistant Zenox, preside over Saffron City to maintain order. Things will be done the way we say it, and no differently. Each day discussion will be had and votes shall be cast. These votes count towards a lynch for the day. The person with the most votes at the end of the day will be killed. I will observe all events from Silph Co. HQ to make sure everything goes smoothly.

And so, I enlist the help of you, the loyal inhabitants of the regions, to weed out the Team Rocket members to establish peace and cooperation in the World of Pokémon. Will you be able to overcome their power, or will you fall prey to their deadly scheme?

Day 1 Start

.:Living Players: 26:.
Baysiderulez
Hero of Time
Austin
Kazumi
kokirion
Danny
Deku Shroom
Justeazy
TreeHuggerPanda
green goron
Hero of Music
Soldier of Link
Djinn
Durion
Elfen
Jedizora
Axle the Beast
jdenicholls
Josh
Meego
Ninten*
arkvoodle
Dracomajora
Go_Dark_Link
Master Kokiri 9
Keyshe

Day 1 ends Saturday, July 2

Remember to post 3 times every day period. This game is not based entirely on Pokémon canon. It is from the first two generations of the games, RBY and GSC and material from their remakes.

Last edited:
Elm%203.jpg

Good day, everyone! I am the Pokémon Overlord's assistant, the Pokémon Minion!

I will be here to answer any questions you may have about the set up of the game, periodically inform you of the vote count, warn you when day is ending soon, and just be a pretty cool guy overall.

With that, if you have any questions about the game and Kybyrian isn't around, feel free to ask me instead!

DAMMIT, SOL!

David

But you called me here...
Great opening Kyby.

Vote: Kybyrian
Wait... Unvote
Vote: Zenox
Ugh... Unvote

Why are the suspicious ones the game mods?

Vote: Danny Obvious scum is obvious.

As usual, I don't really intend to participate in the usual game opening spammy voting session, so I'll just wait and watch.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Love your intro story Ky, also thanks for the music to set the mood <3
Can I please request you get your awesome banner in here Mr. Overlord?:puppy:

As always... is Bayside mafia this game or not? Hey Bay you mafia? :D

I've never participated in random or baseless voting, HoT. If you've been keeping up with previous games, you'd know that. I'm not against RVS strategies but I'm not exactly a proponent of them either. Just not my style.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
if this is based off when SAffron city gets taken over and try to get the Silph Co. stuff.. *Goes back to replay Blue, Fire red* Nah to lazy *Goes to Serebii's Poke Earth* Oh well.

Wrong assumption of this would be like that. Only if it was in Lavender town. That ominous music would be enjoyable.

BUT. Vote:Ninten* I read the alive list and his name was speaking to me.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I had stuff to do last night and with my laptop charger broken, I won't get as many opurtunities to play. But it is summer break so I should be active. But I wonder, what would happen if we lynched the game mods? Didn't you guys try it on Mafia 6 sign-up thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom