• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

link to present

Four Year ZD Member
The reason for those FoS's is because of meaningless and abstract posting like this one right here and those you've basically made throughout this entire game. Like Ky, I'm worried about players like you, and while I don't believe you are that likely to be Mafia, I'm not comfortable with having you around.

Vote: linksbro321

I strongly encourage more votes for him so we can get this game back on track.

I think I have to agree with you Axle
Vote: linkbro321

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally:

Linksbro321: 4 (Axle the Beast, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Pocket Asian, Kazumi, Sasuke Uchiha, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Baysiderulez, Zelda's_Child, Din Akera, Zack125, TheGreen, Meego7, Turo602, Keyshe, Green Goron, Epwna, DracoMajora, Hero of Music, Linksbro321

Takes 12 votes to lynch.

What I see here is Axle leading a crowd. This disturbs me. If he had chosen to vote for Kybyrian, would you all have followed that vote too? We must be individual thinkers and think for ourselves. If in doing so, we come to the same conclusions as others then thats one thing. But to vote just because Axle is, is giving him all the power.

IGMEOY Kybyrian and Axle the Beast

Kirino

Tatakae
While i'm suspicious of linksbro,I don't think he's scum,just a worthless townie.I'm also suspicious of Axle.

The reason for those FoS's is because of meaningless and abstract posting like this one right here and those you've basically made throughout this entire game. Like Ky, I'm worried about players like you, and while I don't believe you are that likely to be Mafia, I'm not comfortable with having you around.

Vote: linksbro321

I strongly encourage more votes for him so we can get this game back on track.

He states that he doesn't believe linksbro is mafia,yet he votes for him anyways.Even if he's useless,you shouldn't vote for him.The more townies the better.I can't begin to understand why you'd vote for someone that you don't think is Mafia.You also have almost no evidence.The only reason you're voting for him is because he's been making meaningless posts.Also,you seem like you're trying to make people do what you are."I strongly encourage more votes".Correct me if i'm wrong,but you've been doing that the entire game.Though i'm not going to vote for you because A:I don't have nearly enough evidence,and B:You're a very valuble player,and it would be bad if you died and were a townie.

FOS:Axle and linksbro.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I agree with dracomajora. Axle voted for Cucco Power first and then linksbro which made everyone follow. Though I am suspicious of linksbro as well it's not enough for a vote since you clearly stated you think he is a townie. Even if he doesn't commit a lot it's better to have the numbers with us. Axle seems to be leading the whole game.

IGMEOY: linksbro and Axle

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
While i'm suspicious of linksbro,I don't think he's scum,just a worthless townie.I'm also suspicious of Axle.

He states that he doesn't believe linksbro is mafia,yet he votes for him anyways.Even if he's useless,you shouldn't vote for him.The more townies the better.I can't begin to understand why you'd vote for someone that you don't think is Mafia.You also have almost no evidence.The only reason you're voting for him is because he's been making meaningless posts.Also,you seem like you're trying to make people do what you are."I strongly encourage more votes".Correct me if i'm wrong,but you've been doing that the entire game.Though i'm not going to vote for you because A:I don't have nearly enough evidence,and B:You're a very valuble player,and it would be bad if you died and were a townie.

FOS:Axle and linksbro.

Wait you are FOSing me when you said that Axle did the same thing but voted, what? I'm just a townie. (With no abilities) Also I've played mafia before (not on a computer) and have moded many times.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I'd also like to point out that Sasuke Uchiha has displayed a lot of aggression, which is good, but has also from what I skimmed seemed to be a little wishy-washy and unable to back his arguments. He has made statements about Mafia will accuse their accusers, which is false. Might have been an honest mistake, probably was, but it could also be an attempt to deceive so I wanted to point it out. Not nearly enough for an FoS though, just an observation.\
It was an honest mistake. It is my first time playing Mafia so I thought that a mafia would have done as I had guessed. But I guess I was wrong. Sorry.

Axle seems to be leading the whole game.

Those are exactly my thoughts.

Seeing as Linksbro has 4 out of 12 votes against him, he needs 8 more to be lynched. I don't see him as a danger to be lynched right away (that is if people do not bandwagon). I intend on watching Axle very closely and determining where to go from there. I do not trust him at all.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Honestly, Axle's been alot less aggressive then people make him out to be. I may be risking my neck agreeing with someone under suspicion but oh well.

Kybyrian

What I see here is Axle leading a crowd. This disturbs me. If he had chosen to vote for Kybyrian, would you all have followed that vote too? We must be individual thinkers and think for ourselves. If in doing so, we come to the same conclusions as others then thats one thing. But to vote just because Axle is, is giving him all the power.

IGMEOY Kybyrian and Axle the Beast

More so I led Axle than he led me. I was the first one to point fingers at linksbro, which I did early on in the game. Axle simply picked up on that and voted. He even mentioned agreeing with me in his post where he voted for linksbro. I had already intended to vote for linksbro because of the replacement of Cucco Power.

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
I think the only reason I'm being voted on is because a newbie on mafia, even though I've played before, has to lose first in this round. So thats why everyone targeted CP. Also because he wanted someone to die so much.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Honestly, Linksbro does seem a little suspicious the way he's playing. He's so careful in the way that he's playing. I mean, I don't see him as a newbie, I honestly see him as a threat if he was chosen as mafia. He said he has played this game before and he has an excuse for everything. I just don't know if he's lying or totally innocent.

Honestly, Axle's been alot less aggressive then people make him out to be. I may be risking my neck agreeing with someone under suspicion but oh well.

now I didnt say that he was aggressive, I just mentioned that he seemed to be leading the crowd.

As for Kyby. You clearly do not have the influence in this game that Axle has, atleast not that it appears. However how these other two voters came to their conclusions might make me reconsider.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Man this thread is slow today. Anyways, I believe that the only suspicious player right now is Kybyrian and I don't really even see anything REALLY suspicious about him. Everyone (except CP) seems to covering for themselves pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom