• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

Sorry. I read Jo's post which made it sound like you were suspecting her because of her actions in the last game. I did jump to conclusions without getting the facts and I'm sorry. Uh, how do you unFoS? And where do you read the different abbreviations?

I'm not sure if the abbreviations were included in this thread, but I'm sure you can find them in one of the past threads, or maybe the sign-up thread for this game, which should be buried somewhere. You can also use the search function. I also don't know about what Jo said because I only read the part where she said something about my reasoning, and I was like, "lol" because I was completely joking. Clearly a humor reference to zelda_8, who has cheated in the past. From now on serious face though, fo' srs.
I also have absolutely no idea how Jo acted last game because I was killed very very very very very very early on in the game(by Jo, who was godfather/mother/thing) and completely disregarded the rest of the thread after that.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Master Kokiri 9 has replaced Austin (PJDEP).
... so we've lost Vergo and Austin now... I had been hoping that I'd be able to play with you guys again. You both were great players... I hope Jo is going to stick around at least... Though on the good side, love to be playing with you again MK9

... I'm getting a little frustrated with all this discussing of secret codes... just like back when there was talk about what characters the roles could be, it all isn't helpful to us. It's distracting, and derailing our attentions on to what we should be investigating...

The Green, Kybyrian ... I am most unhappy to see you fooling around. You really should know better. It's very unhelpful and disruptive, either you are mafia or the like, or just being destructive townies... I right now I can't take you two seriously, or trust you. If there was some sort of attempted at a secret code to help the find the mafia of what not, you've fail to help us Ky... only confuse the discussions...

Kybyrian

The Green, Kybyrian ... I am most unhappy to see you fooling around. You really should know better. It's very unhelpful and disruptive, either you are mafia or the like, or just being destructive townies... I right now I can't take you two seriously, or trust you. If there was some sort of attempted at a secret code to help the find the mafia of what not, you've fail to help us Ky... only confuse the discussions...

Well, at first I was like

"I'm not going to bother reading the thread any time soon... so I'll do this!"

but then I was like

"Well, I think it would be better if I tried to enjoy the game and got serious"

The only mafia game I had ever taken seriously was my first one, which I was lucky enough to get Godfather in. I laid low and hardly ever accused people, which was fun as long as I was watching people die lol. Don't expect too much more confusion from me. The most you'll get is twisted words because I type too fast and don't proofread anything ever. ;)

Man, I haven't posted in a while.

Anyways, I did a quick check of the topic and right now, I have one response..

I kept a journal last game and rated people by their threat level. I suggest you guys to the same... (Unknown Threat, High Threat, Medium Threat, No Threat) I also labeled to be what I thought their suspected role was. when it came down to the finish, I was pretty close to being on the mark. I would also write down post #'s next to their name if a post seemed suspicious or held good evidence against another person so I wouldn't have to read through pages and pages of posts to get the information I wanted. This overall proved to be useful.

How threatening was I last round to you, anyways? Unless targeting two of you last round must have been threatening to you as a mafia member.

Kybyrian

We really aren't discussing much are we... I call a lurker out? =D

Vote:Dracomajora

Honestly I feel this is a little unlike you. You were with me on the first round of Mafia, so I know you didn't act like this... but people can change, correct? Randomly voting, as you undoubtedly know, is dangerous, even in the first stages of the game, even against a small lurker. Whether you had intentions of recalling it or not, it's still reckless and unprovoked except by his inactivity, which is honestly something that I find not out of the ordinary for Dracomajora. If anything, you're the suspicious one.

FoS: Pocket Asian

After gathering up my share of FoS's I'll be sure to vote, so don't think I'm picking out random people to FoS for nothing. :)

Honestly I feel this is a little unlike you. You were with me on the first round of Mafia, so I know you didn't act like this... but people can change, correct? Randomly voting, as you undoubtedly know, is dangerous, even in the first stages of the game, even against a small lurker. Whether you had intentions of recalling it or not, it's still reckless and unprovoked except by his inactivity, which is honestly something that I find not out of the ordinary for Dracomajora. If anything, you're the suspicious one.

FoS: Pocket Asian

After gathering up my share of FoS's I'll be sure to vote, so don't think I'm picking out random people to FoS for nothing. :)
Unlike me, yes. But that's merely because in Round 2, I was a mafioso. Really, I only want him to come in here with a decent post, since his last two were just about the characters and their roles. I'll take my vote off once he responds ;)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
we need to end this before the week ends so get to cracking heads!

Kybyrian

we need to end this before the week ends so get to cracking heads!

Why not help us get to cracking heads? People like you disturb me significantly. Both you and linksbro have had similar behavior, and I'm finding it suspicious. Linksbro's actions are obviously not a newbie mistake, which is bad for him because it only gets me more suspicious. The fact that he also completely ignored my accusations toward him makes me doubly suspicious. Yes, doubly is a real word. Your actions, very similar to his, earn you suspicion as well. I don't recall if you're a newbie or not, however, so enlighten me on this. If you're a newbie, I put down a IGMEOY, if not, then FoS to you, sir. :)

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
FoS: Cucco Power
Your last post made it sound like you were hoping for people to die quickly instead of trying to figure out who the mafia are. Sounds like a Mafia tactic (I didn't vote because I don't want to have my foot in my mouth if you die and turn out not to be mafia).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom