• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Why?

Also you say you’re against the current Wagons but the only alternative you’ve offered is Duskyblue with no elaboration at all. And I know yyou wouldn’t do an in depth but you have nothing.
Most likely it's an NGA (another forum for those not familiar) tell on Rag. The belief behind that is that Rag likes the solve. So when she's town she's far more active and contributive and as scum tends to just coast because there's little to nothing for scum to need to solve. So if she stays active she's trying to solve but if her activity disappears she was faking it early but lost the energy to continue doing so. At least that's what I assume Rubik is getting at.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
As it is looking so far, I will be lynched. Yippee....But alas! What's this? I have a passive ability that can easily change the outcome todays vote.

Look, I don't wanna die. Who's does? I don't. So I can either die or I could use the ability and not die. But I don't wanna use the ability on someone who is town though. I am still going to use the ability. But on who?

Mint Elv

Fish!
As it is looking so far, I will be lynched. Yippee....But alas! What's this? I have a passive ability that can easily change the outcome todays vote.

Look, I don't wanna die. Who's does? I don't. So I can either die or I could use the ability and not die. But I don't wanna use the ability on someone who is town though. I am still going to use the ability. But on who?
voting Jamie would save you too.

Most likely it's an NGA (another forum for those not familiar) tell on Rag. The belief behind that is that Rag likes the solve. So when she's town she's far more active and contributive and as scum tends to just coast because there's little to nothing for scum to need to solve. So if she stays active she's trying to solve but if her activity disappears she was faking it early but lost the energy to continue doing so. At least that's what I assume Rubik is getting at.
If this is active Rag I don’t want to see inactive Rag.

Sorry for not being in the thread for a bit, been pretty busy. I’ll catch up whenever I’m free. But I have spotted that I am joint in lynching. Sorry for not being around for a while.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 2.5.
DuskyBlue (5) - OGSniper, Rubik
OGSniper (3) - Ragnarokio, Storm, Jamieisbored
Jamieisbored (2) - Mint Elv, DawningWinds

Not voting (3) - HangryHangryHippo 2.0, DuskyBlue, Morbid Minish

Phase ends in about 0h50.

Last edited:

Mint Elv

Fish!
Votecount 2.5.
DuskyBlue
(4) - OGSniper
OGSniper (3) - Ragnarokio, Storm, Jamieisbored
DuskyBlue (1) - Rubik

Not voting (4) - HangryHangryHippo 2.0, OGSniper, DuskyBlue, Morbid Minish

Phase ends in about 0h50.
Uh why is Dusky separated into two?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 2.6.
OGSniper (4) - Ragnarokio, Storm, Jamieisbored, HangryHangryHippo 2.0

Not voting (2) - DuskyBlue, Morbid Minish

Phase ends in about 0h23m.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Unvote: Jamie
vote: OGsniper

Not sure how it will work with the whole tie thing and multi vote but why not. Dusky is a weird choice. And regardless we’ll get info from the flip.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 2.7.
OGSniper (5) - Ragnarokio, Storm, Jamieisbored, HangryHangryHippo 2.0, Mint Elv
Jamieisbored (1) - DawningWinds

Not voting (2) - DuskyBlue, Morbid Minish

Phase ends in about 6 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom