• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Ragnarokio is your heart filled with fire?
then you better go catch it

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
1000002604.png

I firmly believe in Lynching All Lurkers (LAL is the acronym/initialism that will be used for this in future for those who are less familiar with mafia terminology. This is a philosophy that it's beneficial to eliminate lurking players who may use inactivity to fly under the radar in cases where you don't have a better wagon [a wagon, short for "bandwagon" is a series of votes constituting a movement to lynch a given player, more or less])

I would probably like to lynch within these 5 players today unless they become significantly more active.

HHH isn't much better off in terms of post count at 7, but he's at least taken a semi-meaningful stand I can think of. I'm going to look though all of these posters and see which of them are most worthy of destroyed by the town for the crime of having a life outside this game of mafia.

Agreed, although I think Min is currently decently busy so might be worth giving her the benefit of the doubt for now? When Lissi is scum, she tends to lurk a lot if that helps anyone.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Agreed, although I think Min is currently decently busy so might be worth giving her the benefit of the doubt for now? When Lissi is scum, she tends to lurk a lot if that helps anyone.
Minish is usually lower post count, higher post quality so she's fine if there's substance in there, probably.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Bery might be forgetting to check here. Honestly Lissi too. A game started on BMG that is surprisingly active. So I wonder if they forgot about this game and just have t checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom