• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
ATE is appeal to emotions. Where you defend yourself by using emotional language and appeal to people that way rather than with evidence.

I truly have nothing to counter with, with your statement. I did make an emotional post, yes. I was trying to convey my regret and to say I'm sorry.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
To tell you the truth, I dont see any reason why my character wouldnt have a kit. It just doest fit the character's persona. I mean, I could think up at least 2 different things for a possible kit. But then again, I would be OP with a kit like that.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
OG, by kit do you mean a role that can investigate someone and find out if they are town or mafia? Because you said something earlier that gave me the impression you might mean that and I think there's a lot of confusion around this.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I mean role as in "You have been given the role of Darth Vader." I mean role as in person. I mean kit by shots. I only have passive abilities. No kit for me.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@OGSniper

A JoAT or Jack of All Trades typical is a mafia role that has multiple abilities, often limited in use. A typical JoAT might have an single use investigative role, a single use kill, and a single use protection—for example. Sometimes a JoAT might have a theme to their abilities (they have three different investigative abilities or three different protective abilities). I don't typically think of a JoAT as passive.

I think three abilities is the most standard number of different abilities for a JoAT and the number of charges/times each ability can be used varies depending on the game/role. One JoAT might have three abilities that can be used 3 times each, or 1 times each or might have 3 "charges" that can be used on any of the three abilities freely.

Some interpretations of a JoAT may include a role with multiple different abilities that don't have a specific number of charges, but that is less common. Passive abilities are also rarer for a JoAT.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
remember that hinting at what character you are is not allowed in this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom