• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This is a massive slip up. You've been caught! For I am the waifu.

Vote: Minish

I did tell husband he needed to sign up and bring a friend after I signed up and there were two open slots left, hence his I need to bring a friend to Ex's game remark in ZP3 general. But we aren't here to shame his inability to produce a friend though.

Ya know, I thought that when I posted but then I really just wanted to call KoD the waifu and not give him the pants in the relationship.

Ah, ya that's where you went wrong. You should have asked him to bring an enemy.

Minish!!!!!! I've missed you so ****ing much <3

Abi!!!! I've missed you too. Sorry I'm terrible at responding to messages and checking out games you send me to join.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think OG was probably genuine in his reaction. Unless he's playing full noob and doing so super well I think he's just trying to get into forum play.

The reaction to his posts that stands out to me most is Jamie's though. He seemed a bit too hedgey on what he thought about OG's reactions as though he wanted to be open to read it either way later.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think OG was probably genuine in his reaction. Unless he's playing full noob and doing so super well I think he's just trying to get into forum play.

The reaction to his posts that stands out to me most is Jamie's though. He seemed a bit too hedgey on what he thought about OG's reactions as though he wanted to be open to read it either way later.

Hi Minish, are you scum?

Legally you have to tell me if you're scum.

Also if Ex doesn't start end day within 30 minutes of the deadline we're allowed to go home early.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I sometimes take a while to write flips!!!! sorry!!! please don't go!!!! im sobbing
I don't think you take especially long, it's just a play of off the common rumor that you don't have to go to class if your teacher is 15 minutes late or whatever it is.

I’m reading it as very confusing. It’s not sitting right with me but I’m not sure if that’s just confused new player or new scum, it’s definitely feeling really disruptive. Especially considering the fact that they have the second most posts.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

I believe he is genuinely confused about how forum mafia operates but i also think he jumped on the opportunity to "catch" DW and jamie in a slip because he felt it would throw people off his trail. Some new players are particularly fond of aggressively bussing, and OG strikes me as that kind of player. He seems like the type who would enjoy playing in a tricky manner as mafia, and as a new player attacking your own teammates is a very intuitive trick to play as mafia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom