• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

C H 8 O S E I A H T

I have not read anything and probably won't until tomorrow. Ask me anything
I like your profile picture. No clue what it is from, but very artistic and visually satisfying to look at.

Anything, hmm?

Will you consider signing up for my Spider-Man Mafia Prequel game?? :^^:

I like your profile picture. No clue what it is from, but very artistic and visually satisfying to look at.

Anything, hmm?

Will you consider signing up for my Spider-Man Mafia Prequel game?? :^^:
Thanks! My picture is the band Paramore from some promo shoot for their fifth album, After Laughter, released back in 2017. I just got to see them the other day, and it was great! My third time seeing them and easily the best show they've put on.

Sure! I can consider it!

I have considered it and unfortunately I will have to decline as I am currently playing in another mafia game alongside this one. :( sorry

I should be over the butterflieeeeeeees
but I'm into youu I'm into youu
and baby even on our worst niiiiights
I'm into youu I'm into youu

bless paramore
I think they made a comeback recently
You should listen to their new album. Pretty based **** if i do say so myself. My favorite song is a tossup between the banger “You First” and the sweet ballad “Liar”

I lied i did read a bit. The first page and a bit to be specific. Sorry, couldn’t help myself. Raven is trying too hard. Minor scumread.

Also i cannot legally claim my role but if i could

I would claim
Duck

Well then everyone here should get one!

Hmmm, that's a tough question. This is probably an obscure answer bit it might have been my Sit-n-Spin. Pretty sure this is basically like the exact one I had.
9d9f5eb159e3bb361907885f94bcf096.jpg
This thing looks fun af.

On the subject of claims (and whether or not we should be making any at this juncture), I'm going to put my stamp on that topic. In the interest of fairness to those of us with lives outside of this forum, I personally would like to call for anyone who has an instantaneous resolving ability that requires a timely response on behalf of the target/recipient to at least partially claim such.

I'm not asking you to claim your ability, but merely that you have such an ability, and how much time it gives the person to resolve. For example, you might say "yeah, I have an ability that, if used, requires the recipient to respond within 8 hours or something vaguely bad happens"

This would let everyone know that they should make an effort to check the game once every 8 hours, as opposed to the default and flawed assumption of "Oh, if I have 72 hours till deadline, as long as I post the mandatory minimum of 3 times before then I am good, and don't need to push myself to be more active than that."

I think it is very important that we at least give ourselves a fair chance to react to hot-potato-like mechanics. The mod is obviously content to let us die without sufficient notice, but we don't have to abide by that if everyone cooperates to tell each other what the real expectation of activity is this game.
This was a lot of words that I didn’t read

I’m sorry for you though
Or glad it happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom