• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Front desk: No.

*She resumes her work, ignoring Suggoh

James: Alright, did you get some breakfast yet?
*Suggoh thought fast. He was small enough to skirt by the desk and so he did, entering the visitation lobby*
——
Siy: Yeah, yeah! I ate Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts and drank my espresso!

*Siy started jumping up and down like she always did*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Suggoh thought fast. He was small enough to skirt by the desk and so he did, entering the visitation lobby*
*It is empty*
Siy: Yeah, yeah! I ate Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts and drank my espresso!

*Siy started jumping up and down like she always did*
James: Maybe you didn't need that espresso...

*He grabs his breakfast and heads to the car, motioning for Siy to follow*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*It is empty*

James: Maybe you didn't need that espresso...

*He grabs his breakfast and heads to the car, motioning for Siy to follow*
*Suggoh flipped his name tag back over changing it to say Hoggus. He then went to go find Daniel*
——
Siy: I drink my espresso every morning, it helps me stay focused! So, can I start asking you questions now?

*She pulled out her pencil and notepad, tapping the former against the latter*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Suggoh flipped his name tag back over changing it to say Hoggus. He then went to go find Daniel*
*The door to the cell block is locked*
Siy: I drink my espresso every morning, it helps me stay focused! So, can I start asking you questions now?

*She pulled out her pencil and notepad, tapping the former against the latter*
James: There has to be a better solution than something that has you bouncing off the walls like this. Will have to speak to Natalie about that. And feel free to ask questions, but chances are you'll get them answered when we get there anyway

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*The door to the cell block is locked*

James: There has to be a better solution than something that has you bouncing off the walls like this. Will have to speak to Natalie about that. And feel free to ask questions, but chances are you'll get them answered when we get there anyway
*Hoggus fashioned a paper clip and jimmied the door open*
——
Siy: But… I’m always like that. The espresso doesn’t do that to me. Now to Stitch, it would. That’s why he can’t drink my espresso.

Siy: So, what is your job?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Hoggus fashioned a paper clip and jimmied the door open*
*Alarms begin blaring*
Siy: But… I’m always like that. The espresso doesn’t do that to me. Now to Stitch, it would. That’s why he can’t drink my espresso.

Siy: So, what is your job?
James: Warehouse manager. I make sure things are where they're supposed to be and that people are safely putting them there.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Alarms begin blaring*

James: Warehouse manager. I make sure things are where they're supposed to be and that people are safely putting them there.
Hoggus: Darn it.

*Hoggus went to go hide, his short stature allowed him to crouch underneath one of the tables*
——
Siy: *writng it down* Okay, and do you like this job?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Hoggus: Darn it.

*Hoggus went to go hide, his short stature allowed him to crouch underneath one of the tables*
*Guards begin searching the room to see who opened the door
Siy: *writng it down* Okay, and do you like this job?
James: It's nice. Not one of those jobs you dream after but there's good people there. Why are you writing this down, is it a school assignment?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Guards begin searching the room to see who opened the door

James: It's nice. Not one of those jobs you dream after but there's good people there. Why are you writing this down, is it a school assignment?
*Hoggus crawled away carefully and into the room, slamming the door shut and locking it*
——
Siy: Yeah! It’s a school assignment!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Hoggus crawled away carefully and into the room, slamming the door shut and locking it*
*The guards waste no time in gunning the lock open and calling out to Hoggus to turn around with his hands up*
Siy: Yeah! It’s a school assignment!
James: Oh yeah I'd forgotten that

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*The guards waste no time in gunning the lock open and calling out to Hoggus to turn around with his hands up*

James: Oh yeah I'd forgotten that
*Hoggus freezed, holding his hooves up. Maybe this was the way to get to Daniel.*
——
Siy: ...You forget a lot of things, Dad. Anyways! How do you make sure each thing is in its proper place?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Hoggus freezed, holding his hooves up. Maybe this was the way to get to Daniel.*
*The guards grab him*

Guard: Don't try any funny business, subhuman.
Siy: ...You forget a lot of things, Dad. Anyways! How do you make sure each thing is in its proper place?
James: I don't really keep track of the items, I just make sure that people are putting them away and reporting it to me. You have the floor managers, they oversee specific sections and the workers that put them away, the floor managers report to me.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*The guards grab him*

Guard: Don't try any funny business, subhuman.

James: I don't really keep track of the items, I just make sure that people are putting them away and reporting it to me. You have the floor managers, they oversee specific sections and the workers that put them away, the floor managers report to me.
Hoggus: Don’t worry, I won’t…
——
Siy: So you’re the boss?! That’s totally super-duper amazing!!! I didn’t know that!

*Siy clutched the pencil and notepad and celebrated*

Siy: Who’s your best friend at the warehouse?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Hoggus: Don’t worry, I won’t…
*Daniel, like all the prisoners, was trying to see what caused this disruption. When he heard Hoggus' voice, he was in disbelief, but then, sure enough, that was exactly who the guards marched past the cell*
Siy: So you’re the boss?! That’s totally super-duper amazing!!! I didn’t know that!

*Siy clutched the pencil and notepad and celebrated*

Siy: Who’s your best friend at the warehouse?
James: Yeah, it's a lot of responsibility but it's nice. Best friend... There's a floor manager named Xavier, he's pretty chill, I've spent a couple of Saturdays with him

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Daniel, like all the prisoners, was trying to see what caused this disruption. When he heard Hoggus' voice, he was in disbelief, but then, sure enough, that was exactly who the guards marched past the cell*

James: Yeah, it's a lot of responsibility but it's nice. Best friend... There's a floor manager named Xavier, he's pretty chill, I've spent a couple of Saturdays with him
*That trademark nasally voice was what gave him away*
——
Siy: I wanna meet him! He sounds so cool! I bet he likes hanging out a lot! *gasp* Can we do lunch with Xavier?

*Siy wrote more things down*

Siy: How much do you make on a weekly basis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom