• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*That trademark nasally voice was what gave him away*
Daniel, in a whisper: Hoggus! What are you doing here besides getting your dumbass arrested??

*The guards have already marched past and one of them turns back to yell at Daniel to be quiet*
Siy: I wanna meet him! He sounds so cool! I bet he likes hanging out a lot! *gasp* Can we do lunch with Xavier?

*Siy wrote more things down*

Siy: How much do you make on a weekly basis?
James: We'll see what his plans are, I might have work over the lunch hour also.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Daniel, in a whisper: Hoggus! What are you doing here besides getting your dumbass arrested??

*The guards have already marched past and one of them turns back to yell at Daniel to be quiet*

James: We'll see what his plans are, I might have work over the lunch hour also.
Hoggus: Oh... you know. Fixing the plumbing and preparing lunch as usual...
——
Siy: Oh... what do I get to do when you have to work?

MightyMario

*While James thought about his answer, Siy listened in on the radio, playing the current updates in between music*

California police still have not found Pinky Mouse after a year of his supposed murder of best friend Brain Mouse. Brain disappeared one year ago today and was never seen again. Pinky presumably is in hiding, if you have seen him please contact the local hotline at-

Siy: Pinky murdered Brain?! Dad, do you believe this hunk of bologna?!

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Hoggus: Oh... you know. Fixing the plumbing and preparing lunch as usual...
Guard: Shut up, both of you.

*Daniel watches the guards march Hoggus away*

Daniel, thinking: Well there goes my ticket out of here, as well of any chances of catching up with James... I mean, getting the information out of him. Stay on mission
Siy: Oh... what do I get to do when you have to work?
James: Just stick close to me and write on your pad. You can ask questions when I get to my office
*While James thought about his answer, Siy listened in on the radio, playing the current updates in between music*

California police still have not found Pinky Mouse after a year of his supposed murder of best friend Brain Mouse. Brain disappeared one year ago today and was never seen again. Pinky presumably is in hiding, if you have seen him please contact the local hotline at-

Siy: Pinky murdered Brain?! Dad, do you believe this hunk of bologna?!
[sThis was actually after James answered[/s]
James: No, didn't that wolf guy eat him? I wasn't paying attention at the time. Why is this newsworthy though, that's a bit troubling

MightyMario

Guard: Shut up, both of you.

*Daniel watches the guards march Hoggus away*

Daniel, thinking: Well there goes my ticket out of here, as well of any chances of catching up with James... I mean, getting the information out of him. Stay on mission

James: Just stick close to me and write on your pad. You can ask questions when I get to my office

[sThis was actually after James answered[/s]
James: No, didn't that wolf guy eat him? I wasn't paying attention at the time. Why is this newsworthy though, that's a bit troubling
Hoggus: Don’t worry, Mr. Wolfe! We shall talk again at lunch time!
——
Siy: Yeah, because he killed Mom and held me with a giant fist. I don’t know why Pinky is being pursued by the police... he didn’t do anything wrong. If they do find him, me, Stitch, and Daffy will all be in court to prove Pinky as innocent!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Hoggus: Don’t worry, Mr. Wolfe! We shall talk again at lunch time!
*Daniel sits back frustrated in his cell*
Siy: Yeah, because he killed Mom and held me with a giant fist. I don’t know why Pinky is being pursued by the police... he didn’t do anything wrong. If they do find him, me, Stitch, and Daffy will all be in court to prove Pinky as innocent!
James: I don't think that'll happen. At least I hope not. It's been a while since any wacky adventures and I'm hoping it stays that way

MightyMario

Siy: But wacky adventures are fun! Stitch and I go on them almost every weekend!

Siy: When are we gonna get there?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: But wacky adventures are fun! Stitch and I go on them almost every weekend!

Siy: When are we gonna get there?
*They're pulling into the parking lot*

James: Should be another hour or two. And wacky adventures are fun when you're a kid at playtime but not when you're trying to ease your oldest daughter's worries and then get sucked into an interdimensional portal to kill a video game villain and lose your wife in the process. What, that's oddly specific?

*He shuts off the car and gets out*

MightyMario

*They're pulling into the parking lot*

James: Should be another hour or two. And wacky adventures are fun when you're a kid at playtime but not when you're trying to ease your oldest daughter's worries and then get sucked into an interdimensional portal to kill a video game villain and lose your wife in the process. What, that's oddly specific?

*He shuts off the car and gets out*
Siy: It kinda was… but that adventure was a season finale in our episodes of wacky adventures!

*Siy hopped out of the car and followed James. Outside the building was a young woman in her early 30s wearing a blue T-shirt and jeans. Her nametag read WYLEE and featured a Wile E. Coyote pin attached to it. Coyote was her nickname because of the shared pronunciation of her first name with that of the Looney Tunes character. Leaning against the wall, she bit into an breakfast sandwich and spotted James and Siy. She was early for work.*

MightyMario

*James stops and turns around*

James: Oh, you know, same old same old, but my daughter Siy is hanging out with me today for a school project which is fun.
Wylee: Is that who that is? Welcome, then! I’m Wylee. I work with your dad sometimes.

Siy: Your name is Wile E.?! That’s so cool! He’s my mom’s favorite Looney Tunes character! I like your Wile E. pin too!

Wylee: Thanks! It’s spelled differently but it’s pronounced the same. W-Y-L-E-E.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Wylee: Is that who that is? Welcome, then! I’m Wylee. I work with your dad sometimes.

Siy: Your name is Wile E.?! That’s so cool! He’s my mom’s favorite Looney Tunes character! I like your Wile E. pin too!

Wylee: Thanks! It’s spelled differently but it’s pronounced the same. W-Y-L-E-E.
James: Talk to you later, Wylee, I need to find Xavier and ask him if the cheese pallet came in last night like it was supposed to.

MightyMario

James: Talk to you later, Wylee, I need to find Xavier and ask him if the cheese pallet came in last night like it was supposed to.
Wylee: I saw him come in, but I don’t know where he’s at inside. Nice talkin’ to you, Jamie. Love your daughter, too. She’s cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom