• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Oh, the game started lol
Hi everyone :)
I just caught up and tbh to me Ex's behavior is NAI, but this is based on the fact that I don't have much experience with his meta yet, so I can't say if this is unusual or not

Regarding Mikeys Miller claim I can see why he would claim it D1 for the given reasons. Could be scum trying to fly under the radar, but that's kinda risky and I don't know if he would pull of a stunt like that so that's a slight town vibe for now

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Oh and I might be kinda busy for D1/N1 because stuff goes down a little atm but I'll try to keep up as much as possible

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
my inclination is to treat miller claims as NAI. I'm not sure i've ever seen a wolf fakeclaim miller d1 but i'm sure it happens. At the very town millers often claim day 1 so its not a strong tell if its even a tell at all.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
1. Seanzie's Town
2. Seanzie's Town
3. Seanzie's Town
4. Seanzie's Town
5. Seanzie's Town
6. Killjoy's Town
7. Seanzie's Town
8. Seanzie's Town
9. Seanzie's Town
10. Seanzie's Town
11. Seanzie's Town
12. Hapi's Scum
13. Seanzie's Town
14. Seanzie's Town
15. Seanzie's Town
16. Seanzie's Town
17. Seanzie's Town

This makes sense... except the part where I'm scum cause like I haven't even done anything yet lol

I'm going to lose my mind
We can't tiptoe around saying well that's slightly towny just kill me and be done with it ugh

Why would you expect people to auto-elim a D1 miller claim? That is bad play IMO.

Your claim makes cops not target you, but your play will still be judged socially, and if and only if people find social reasons to elim you does it make sense to. If on the other hand you bring us 2 wolf pelts in ways that clearly aren't just bussing, there wouldn't be any reason to elim a miller claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom