• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 5.7.

SoulAdvent
(2) - Mint Elv, 15377
Mint Elv (2) - KingOfDominaria, SoulAdvent, Fext

Shorten Day Phase(3) - SoulAdvent, Fext, 15377

Shorter Day Phases have been Enabled!
Day Phases will now be 24h shorter!

Phase ended on May 12th, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

======

The game was almost over. At this points there were more bodies than survivors, but at least that meant this nightmare would be over soon. Only 5 remained... Depending on the outcome here one side would be guaranteed to have glory, and one side would be put out of misery. But in the end... for some reason... one of the Players couldn't vote... Why... Was this the end? At the end of the Day the votes ended up tied one more time, so they had to decide randomly once again: a coin flip. A coin flip should do the trick. Was it too absurd? To decide their fate on which side the penny landed on? It didn't matter at this point, the nightmare was almost over...

*CLING*

Heads... The coin flip had decided, toDay's lynch was... Mint Elv...

The remaining four quickly jumped on the green haired girl, quickly ending her. "I hope we made the right choice, let's see her documents". One of the remaining men quickly reached out for the now limp body's pockets, finding not only one but two documents:

Welcome SoulAdvent! I'm glad to have you as a player in my first mafia game uwu

Let's see... you're The Gambler, and you're Town aligned!
You just love the thrill of making bets! Life would be too boring without any risks, right?

1652398538355.png

> Every Night you'll be given an optional minigame to play on which you can bet your Vote Power, your money, or both. You can play keep playing until you lose, or stop playing them at any moment.
> If you win, you'll be rewarded accordingly. If you bet your Vote Power, your vote with be worth twice as much for the next Day Phase. If you bet money, you'll receive x1.5 the amount you bet.
> If you lose, you'll be punished accordingly. If you bet your Vote Power, you'll be voteless (Vote worth 0) for the next Day Phase. If you bet money, you'll lose all the amount you bet.

You're a passive role, so you don't have to submit any targets.
You win when all threats to Town are removed from the game.
Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!
Welcome ExLight! We’re glad to have you as host of your first mafia game. uwu

Looks like your fren funnier declared you are the
Ultimate Brizboi (I'm actually The Game Host)!!! uwuuwuwu :bulbasip: and it seems like you're Neutral aligned! (your existence does not affect other factions)

1652398840405.png

Your powers include everything imaginable and a few things beyond imagination. :eyes:
(Such as editing rules, modkilling, providing flips and phase changes, processing actions, etc.)

However, you are not invulnerable and may be bonked and sent to horny jail. :exlight:

If such instance should occur, your trusty Tryhard sidekick will obtain all of your powers
(not all) for a short period of time (max 24 hours). Yay, ultimate power!!! I sure won’t abuse these!! uwu
(He means that the first time I'd get lynched instead of dying I get removed from the game for an undetermined amount of the time, but no more than 24h. Due to that, no flips or phase changes happen, and Day gets extended while I'm out. Voting happens as normal but without the votecounts until Phase change. During that period Funnier'll be in charge in case any emergency happens)

If I get killed during the Night I'll randomly swap the role of the Player that successfully killed me (last vote on my wagon or via role) with one of the Dead Players'.

You win when all the players have a great time. uwuwuwu
(And I win when you all have a great time uwu)

"Oh! that one is mine!", "What the hell is this last one", "Where is hers?"
Players were confused, but apparently the ****show was still going on

======

NIGHT 5 STARTS NOW

REMINDER THAT POSTING IN-THREAD DURING THE NIGHT WILL LOCK YOUR PERSONAL ACTIONS - BOTH ROLES AND ITEMS - ON YOUR CURRENT TARGETS.
IF YOU POST HERE BEFORE SUBMITTING A TARGET: IT WILL EITHER BE TREATED AS IF YOU DECIDED TO NOT USE YOUR ROLE OR A TARGET WILL BE PICKED AT RANDOM IF YOUR ROLE IS COMPULSORY.

Phase ends on May 13th, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

Last edited:
@SoulAdvent let's not be a dummy this time

and good fortune, this should confirm to KoD that isett is indeed the correct lynch tomorrow

so nobody visit him because of his abilities!

On that note isett if you don't have some way to like

kill two people

may be worth just calling it here

vote nightskip

I was definitely wondering wtf isett was doing but the fact that mint's flip just hardconfirms soul's alignment (lmao) explains that

Oh wait that means soul probably dies here not me since he's mechanically confirmed

yay? Not that it really matters

but yeah I mean

the only people in the game are

- slot that just voted mafia out in LyLo

- slot that just voted mafia out in LyLo

- slot that is mechanically confirmed town

- slot that made up some cult bs and voted town in LyLo

normally, right, you'd be able to see, like, some counterplay around "well what if they bussed each other?"

but like

with soul's alignment being confirmed as town on mint's death

and isett explicitly acknowledging mint was scum (because she had just claimed it) and voting for a dude who's now confirmed town

that's just gg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom