• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
why didn't you sell the items for $1 each?

I also changed from the antinvest to watcher at the last minute, did not change the price because I was rushing, I was intending to bait out Mafia with it and take a chunk outta their cash (the chunk being a lot smaller than I expected but I probably-wrongly assumed scum would be careful with their money) but then I found out sales were anonymous. Flavorcop was priced so much lower because it was intended to be bought by town, without having fully thought through how much more favourable it was to scum.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
but hey. if I die, next night everyone gets to triple shot their actions, including any Kills. if you strike me down, everyone gets stronger than they can possibly imagine

omg what?? Triple shot their actions? So they are three times strong or can be used two more times!! :eek:
hmm that makes you so easy to kill though, if true then i doubt you would be Mafia because they don’t have many people’s lives to throw away

i feel like if this role would be activated then it would best be now instead if near the end of the game…

omg i wonder if it makes the check have two more targets!!

If 15377 invests Ex, I think we should flip 15377. This is extremely anti-town IMO.

15377, you should do exactly what PK was going to do (use the cop shot on a majority vote). Anything less and I'm probably going to push you to be flipped, because your decision to take the cop shot from PK is extremely questionable and I don't see the town motive.

If 15377 invests Ex, I think we should flip 15377. This is extremely anti-town IMO.

15377, you should do exactly what PK was going to do (use the cop shot on a majority vote). Anything less and I'm probably going to push you to be flipped, because your decision to take the cop shot from PK is extremely questionable and I don't see the town motive.

His power, his responsibility :/.

You can’t just boss people around about how they use the roles they get. Of course he could be lying and you have every right to vote him for how he uses it, but you could at least discuss it with him instead of making him look like dumb because he doesn’t do what you exactly want him to do!! Offer suggestions, yes, but not this big drama show :( .

Also, I don’t believe you answered my question of why you first voted me. Do you have something to hide yourself mister?

There are still so many not so active ppl here…

Laurentus, Jinjo, Echolight and Minish… :(

probably at least one wolf here… maybe 2 xS

I am sorry but you signed up to join the game and then you do not respect the host enough to play :( ?

I know the first day was hard but it was 3 days long… that’s a lot of time :/ I tried with what energy I had too!!

If you have decided it’s not worth to play the game any more, that’s OK, and you can always leave. There are always some other people that can take your place :) .

But if you’ve decided to stay, then you need to make me feel that you’re not my enemy, and that I’ve got you by my side and that I can rely on you to win together :3c !!!!

His power, his responsibility :/.

You can’t just boss people around about how they use the roles they get. Of course he could be lying and you have every right to vote him for how he uses it, but you could at least discuss it with him instead of making him look like dumb because he doesn’t do what you exactly want him to do!! Offer suggestions, yes, but not this big drama show :( .
I'm not trying to make anyone look dumb, I'm just pointing out that I don't see the town motive behind what they did, and if they don't use the cop shot in a towny way, I'mma do my best to make sure there are consequences.

Are you okay with 15377's plan? Because it seems like they are literally wasting a cop shot. The only thing I can't figure out is why they decided to actually out that they were the one to bid, but perhaps mafia is aware of some sort of mechanic that could reveal who bought what.

Also, I don’t believe you answered my question of why you first voted me. Do you have something to hide yourself mister?
Clearly I thought you were mafia. In particular your read on me was >rand!wolf. "I like the posts. He makes the game less boring lol" is devoid of content while being pockety.

You started being more tryhard-y afterwards though so I figured you deserve a pass for now, but I have a mental note to keep an eye on you since even your tryhardy posts seem less dense than I expect from an average tryhard townie.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay I started typing this post close to eod and didn't get to finish it before deadline hit because I wasn't home. Would have posted it sooner but I'm always so indecisive with night actions so I wanted to give myself some time to change it if I wanted. All these thoughts are from before any night talk happened. I didn't get to everything I wanted to say about people but I'm just gonna post this now and then reevaluate with what has happened since night started and with the people I didn't get a chance to talk about.

Didn't realize EOD was so close. Internet went out earlier this morning and I've been out since then.

Storm is playing how he always plays. In that he says a lot of stuff that isn't really true and is pretty chaotic. He always does the rainbow list thing. So I definitely understand the sus on him, especially for people who haven't played with him before. I can't say if I find him scummy or not, because his general chaotic nature makes it hard to get a read on him. Though it also means he isn't an awful d1 lynch because of that.

I'm town leaning Soul right now. They have a genuine feeling to their posts, like their town actually thinking of ideas.

I think I have a slight town read on Mint too mainly because I've been melding with them a bit and their play seems similar to mine, so they haven't done anything I've seen as overtly scummy.

PK is interesting. I've only played with them once, maybe twice before. The one time I remember for sure I definitely felt like they were more analytic than they feel this game. Could be because it's day one, but I dunno. I think their Mint vote was a bit opportunistic, but again there hasn't been a ton to go off of.

Seanzie has had a lot of stuff I disagree with, especially in regards to Mint and lynching Ex. However, his play seems generally consistent with last game where he was town so I'll chalk that up to differing opinions on how to play.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Btw, will also be out basically all day today too. Helping my sister in another city move. So I'll try to get to stuff if I can/during the car ride.

I don't see what Numbers did as scummy. He was someone I didn't get to touch on in my original post, but before EOD I was null/possibly light scum lean on him. He didn't seem as schemey about the setup as I would expect from town Numbers and focused a lot on the whole KoD thing. But given recent happenings, I think I'm bumping him up to slight town read. I am not on board with lynching him tomorrow. And I think that his plan is a good one. Not to mention he says he has a source of income, so bidding high on an item like a cop shot forces scum's hand as well.

I think there are some posts of mine that some people quoted that I need to respond to sometime and will when I'm able to.

Someone (maybe DW?) mentioned KoD being more laid back/posting less this game than the last one on here. He also didn't post much in the last game I played with him (on Wintreath, the one mentioned where we lynched the host and it jumbled things up). I don't think his activity here is AI, because scum KoD is just as loud and argumentative as town KoD.

PK's plan of hoarding items is bad. I'm not even sure if you can use more than one item at a time, so hoarding them would allow a lot of good items to go to waste. But also, the idea of hoarding items seems scummy? If you announce that you're going to buy and hoard all the items you can, then scum can just wait til you have a bunch and then kill you, effectively wasting a bunch of items. Which makes me wonder if PK didn't think about that because they're scum and weren't worried about being nk'd.

Btw, will also be out basically all day today too. Helping my sister in another city move. So I'll try to get to stuff if I can/during the car ride.

I don't see what Numbers did as scummy. He was someone I didn't get to touch on in my original post, but before EOD I was null/possibly light scum lean on him. He didn't seem as schemey about the setup as I would expect from town Numbers and focused a lot on the whole KoD thing. But given recent happenings, I think I'm bumping him up to slight town read. I am not on board with lynching him tomorrow. And I think that his plan is a good one. Not to mention he says he has a source of income, so bidding high on an item like a cop shot forces scum's hand as well.

I think there are some posts of mine that some people quoted that I need to respond to sometime and will when I'm able to.

Someone (maybe DW?) mentioned KoD being more laid back/posting less this game than the last one on here. He also didn't post much in the last game I played with him (on Wintreath, the one mentioned where we lynched the host and it jumbled things up). I don't think his activity here is AI, because scum KoD is just as loud and argumentative as town KoD.

PK's plan of hoarding items is bad. I'm not even sure if you can use more than one item at a time, so hoarding them would allow a lot of good items to go to waste. But also, the idea of hoarding items seems scummy? If you announce that you're going to buy and hoard all the items you can, then scum can just wait til you have a bunch and then kill you, effectively wasting a bunch of items. Which makes me wonder if PK didn't think about that because they're scum and weren't worried about being nk'd.
How are you seeing "I'm going to waste a copshot on the host" as not scummy, but "I'm going to buy stuff as quick as I can to stop scum from getting it" as scummy?

Mint Elv

Fish!
@Laurentus
@KingofDominaria
@Ragnarokio
@DawningWinds
@15377
@Seanzie
@SoulAdvent
@Storm
@Echolight
@Mint Elv
@Jinjo
@Morbid Minish
@Paranoid King

assuming storm isn't dead by morning, i'll consider any vote made against him an intent to kill him, and unless i feel there is strong town motive behind doing so i'll take it to be a scumtell
….That’s nice….

Don’t think anyone would dare vote him after that claim but you’re not exactly cleared so what’s the point of this? Why even announce it? Wouldn’t it have been more effective to let people slip up and then attack them?

@15377 Couple questions. What’s your read on PK? We know dawning gains a lot of income from each sale depending on the price. Does your role allow for a large amount to be gained or a small amount? Are you limited when it comes to buying at all?

Socky the Puppet

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hiiiiiii, I'm Socky, your dungeon master and your best friend! I'm a bit late to the party, but glad everyone made it to night 1!

Storm is dying, which is sad. I hope he gets better, because then he can vote on himself a dozen times whenever he wants and dish out all that delicious, delicious candy because I like him.

And the auction is heating up. 15377 is making a terrible choice to outbid Paranoid King for the role cop, especially when a flavor cop would do a much better job. That feels like something the mafia would do.

That's all for now. Later,

Socky.

@Laurentus
@KingofDominaria
@Ragnarokio
@DawningWinds
@15377
@Seanzie
@SoulAdvent
@Storm
@Echolight
@Mint Elv
@Jinjo
@Morbid Minish
@Paranoid King

assuming storm isn't dead by morning, i'll consider any vote made against him an intent to kill him, and unless i feel there is strong town motive behind doing so i'll take it to be a scumtell
what-confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom