• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FQgLBOFWUAMMjQV

probably an example idk

being misgendered over text is a little different too because like everyone (even cis people) gets misgendered over text because theres nothing minus avatars to really look for, its completely unrelated to your expression and while it could be uncomfortable for someone who maybe needs gender reassurance, in something like a game that its predetermined how exactly can that really correlate to who you are? its not real nor personal. its the character, not you.

but then again i know some people online actually manage to convince people they have to be trans for not picking a gender option in a game that matches their body, so that probably mucks the line between avatars and reality and this needs to stop. thats straight up grooming and abuse

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
idk, if folks can self-insert through Link more power to them, but I've never really connected with him like that
he's more like a playable NPC in the sense that he typically has as minimal personality as possible but is still playable

but then again I've never felt odd about playing as/self-inserting as characters of either gender, so what do I know
avatars of either one even less so

is this the same gorge that rises when Ghirahim sees Zelda
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist

maxresdefault.jpg

I can ge

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom