• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
Ok I haven't seen that, that's actually pretty funny, but most of what I've seen is him just being a disrespectful prick or being horny and he's only freaking 11.
honestly that works in Big Nate's favor
he's such a jerk that when he gets what's coming to him (which he almost always does) it's so satisfying and funny
his friends have some of the best moments in the series just cuz of how hard they can roast him sometimes

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
honestly that works in Big Nate's favor
he's such a jerk that when he gets what's coming to him (which he almost always does) it's so satisfying and funny
his friends have some of the best moments in the series just cuz of how hard they can roast him sometimes
Hm maybe, yeah I kinda remember he did get his due sometimes so maybe my issue is just with him as a character rather than the series itself.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I remember liking his friends. They had some good moments

But the only kind of book from those kind of books I’ve read that I’ve enjoyed a lot would be the Timmy Failure series
08967737-6116-41-CE-9-C18-1-CE7-C5-F0-E525.jpg

The books are really funny and I like protagonist in that he tries to be a detective but people like this girl that constantly crushes on him makes his life harder, which puts the “failure” in Timmy Failure

It has its really good moments

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Why are there so many cringy and terrible ads?

First the pain-inducing Grubhub dance

Then Applebees and their crappy song

Finally those godawful Sirius XM ads with Kevin Hart and other celebrities that make me want to not listen to Sirius XM (and I don’t)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom