• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Sometimes I sing with the choir at my church, which is only like 3 people. One of them is king to be absent Sunday, so I said I'd come to practice tonight and sing on Sunday. Unfortunatley, it got postponed to Friday.
Please note it always on every other week has been postponed to Thursday.
I have been planning for weeks to hang out with my best friend to just have dinner and watch Encanto. And of course l, what day did we decide on?
Friday.
Same time.

So yeah,, now I have no clue what to do bc we need another person, but also I've been so excited to finally go and hang out. This is so annoying :err:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Sometimes I sing with the choir at my church, which is only like 3 people. One of them is king to be absent Sunday, so I said I'd come to practice tonight and sing on Sunday. Unfortunatley, it got postponed to Friday.
I have been planning for weeks to hang out with my best friend to just have dinner and watch Encanto. And of course l, what day did we decide on?
Friday.
Same time.

So yeah,, now I have no clue what to do bc we need another person, but also I've been so excited to finally go and hang out. This is so annoying :err:
I'd say go for the choir, church is more important.
Also I just realized @ArchAngel217 left and idk what that says about me.
Why does it have anything to do with you??

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Friday.
Same time.

Overcomplicate things and have a siblings friend dress up as you for one of the engagements then constantly switch places until you get found out and you're surprised that your friend isn't mad at you then you hug and watch encanto later and everything is fine roll credits

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Friday.
Same time.

I'd say go for the choir, church is more important.
My advice, you aren't even missing Sunday service, so do whichever one you choose to do, just notify whoever you cancel on in advance.

As for what is on my mind: I was looking at some sketches made by old masters like Leonardo Da Vinci, Rapheal, and Rembrandt, and I noticed their sketch style was sometimes really loose and flowing, almost like a scribble, and sometimes mine is also like that. I used to hate it, like, "ugh, too many lines!" but seeing that even they did it makes me feel way better, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom