• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
James: No, if anything you saved her, if she's dead it's that mouse's fault.

*Chevs runs back to the rock where Brain was hidden and begins digging*
*Brain hears him digging, so he grabs a paperclip and straightens it, and prepares to poke Chevs’ paws should he try to grab him*

Siy: I killed her and it’s all because of me!

Natalie: Cayde’s okay, go and see for yourself, Siy. You didn’t kill her, we promise.

*With reluctance, Siy approaches Cayde and kneels down. She looks at the hole the sword made. No blood was coming out of the wound, nor was Cayde’s shirt poked through.*

Siy: I didn’t... YAY! My sister’s okay!

Natalie: Yeah, all because of you! I bet you’ll have loads of stories to tell Daffy and your other friends!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Brain hears him digging, so he grabs a paperclip and straightens it, and prepares to poke Chevs’ paws should he try to grab him*

Siy: I killed her and it’s all because of me!

Natalie: Cayde’s okay, go and see for yourself, Siy. You didn’t kill her, we promise.

*With reluctance, Siy approaches Cayde and kneels down. She looks at the hole the sword made. No blood was coming out of the wound.*

Siy: I didn’t... YAY! My sister’s okay!

Natalie: Yeah, all because of you! I bet you’ll have loads of stories to tell Daffy and your other friends!
Aili: Here, let me just....

*She uses the sword to try and pry the mask off, an awkward task with such a long insturment.

Aili: Now I see why Daggertooth favored knives...

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
Aili: Here, let me just....

*She uses the sword to try and pry the mask off, an awkward task with such a long insturment.

Aili: Now I see why Daggertooth favored knives...
*The helmet stays in place, Siy steps in back of Cayde and pulls the helmet off, revealing Cayde’s face. She has a couple bruises and cuts, the wires connecting her to Brain’s control fall down as the helmet is taken off. Her eyes are closed.*

Natalie: Why are there wires?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Walter Carbanzo: Mouse? I was wondering if you needed help digging. I didn't know you needed an exterminator.
Chevs: Ok, sure, whatever, have at it.
*The helmet stays in place, Siy steps in back of Cayde and pulls the helmet off, revealing Cayde’s face. She has a couple bruises and cuts, the wires connecting her to Brain’s control fall down. Her eyes are closed.*
Aili: Siy, you're quite resourceful. Nice job.
Natalie: Why are there wires?
James: I'd imagine it's because it's a robot suit.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion

Siy: Thank you!

Natalie: Ah, sorry. My mind’s messed up.

*Siy waves her hand over Cayde’s face*

Siy: Sis, wake up! You’re free!

*Cayde does not wake up*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Aili: James, come here. Let's lift and carry her to the den so she'll be safer until she wakes up. Hopefully Chevs has the sense to spare the mouse so that he can get this suit off and we don't have to risk hurting Cayde.

*James stands up and lifts Cayde by her ankles. Aili takes her shoulders and they go to the den*

I keep forgetting that I've got 4 other wolves I could be using lmao

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
*Siy helps by making a space for Cayde so that she would be comfortable in case she’s in pain*

Siy: I’ve been helpful, haven’t I?

Natalie: Yes! Very much! We’re so proud of you for being brave!

Siy: Thank you!

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Chevs: Ok, sure, whatever, have at it.

*Walter begins using the glorified drill.*

Walter Carbanzo: I came running when I heard what I later found out to be the scream of the Nightmare Fleet's Mike Daira. I saw you head over here and, after a brief chat with that reptilian scum, followed you. Might I ask what's going on, and if you have any idea of the whereabouts of a Ms. Cayde Shilen?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Walter begins using the glorified drill.*

Walter Carbanzo: I came running when I heard what I later found out to be the scream of the Nightmare Fleet's Mike Daira. I saw you head over here and, after a brief chat with that reptilian scum, followed you. Might I ask what's going on, and if you have any idea of the whereabouts of a Ms. Cayde Shilen?
*Chevs' hackles raise.*

Chevs: And what do you want with her? And how do you know about Nightmare Daira? How does his death affect you?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
*Natalie crouches down next to the incapacitated Cayde and strokes her head, knowing that her daughter wouldn’t purposefully hurt her*

Natalie: It’s okay, sweetie. You’re safe now.

*Cayde’s eye open just a little bit*

Cayde: *groan* What... happened...

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Chevs' hackles raise.*

Chevs: And what do you want with her? And how do you know about Nightmare Daira? How does his death affect you?
Walter Carbanzo: I wish to recruit Cayde Shilen to my brother's task force dedicated to somehow destroying the Nightmare Fleet, or its leader at the very least. As for Daira, his Prime counterpart is affiliated with Robert Ombonaparte, who was attempting to invade this island and tried to assassinate my brother, who came here to protect it from him due to his knowledge of its association with the Wind Fish, which the soon-invading Wart would be targeting. When I heard from Cayde's associate that there was more than Daira, my unlikely ally and I put two and two together and realized that they were working for Wart and likely would have shared with each other my brother's plan.

Walter Carbanzo: So, uh, what about you? What's your relationship with this island?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom