• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Seanzie - 1 (ExLight)
ExLight - 2 (DekuNut, Fig)
Fext - 1 (Paranoid King)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Kirino, Seanzie, Chevywolf30)
Fig - 4 (Ragnarokio, A Link In Time, Killjoy262, Storm)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, Viral Maze, Fext

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
don't take my word for it but the times killjoy rolled scum he always went under my radar pretty well and I don't remember him ever taking chances of a possible misunderstanding around a joke lol

the opposite has happened as him as town though I think? so that actually comes off a bit townie imo lol

And even then not even that. Its having that nose and being able to meld into niches

So basically be a sociopath and youre fine
Hi couch arsonist, how ya doing? any thoughts on the current progression?

don't take my word for it but the times killjoy rolled scum he always went under my radar pretty well and I don't remember him ever taking chances of a possible misunderstanding around a joke lol

the opposite has happened as him as town though I think? so that actually comes off a bit townie imo lol

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
what makes somebody a "good" player at mafia
as town:
being able to accurately read players with a decently high frequency, being able to express these reads/thought in a clear and persuasive manner, good planing and coordination

as scum:
being able to trick and control people, create chaos, foil coordination

as 3p:
usually just dont die

anyways

Rag was basically just saying what I would have said while I was gone

and I think that feels towny?

so stop voting Rag!

I mean it's a possibility, is that because of the votes?
I think it's unlikely it's all three it would be hype if you guessed them right like that lol
I mean if I follow you liking Killjoy and give Minish more credit then those three are people I don't like as much

also storm/kirino are there too and viral is hard to gauge

but without any sort of info and just going on who makes me feel good that's kinda where I'm landing at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom