• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Crap! I forgot the Trippin' T-Rex was also a part of this!

when you called two people out specifically i actually checked the who replied list to seeif you were omitting any lurkers and was satisfied that you weren't. I guess You probably made the same mistake because he hadn't made a single post yet.

Pen

The game is on!
@Pen what are your plans for Deku and PK if they don't start getting more active soon?

I stated in the rules that I will only replace/modkill players for inactivity if they can't make one post per day phase, so I will stick to that. Of course more than one post per day phase is much appreciated! ^^

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Seanzie - 1 (ExLight)
ExLight - 2 (DekuNut, Fig)
Fext - 1 (Paranoid King)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Kirino, Seanzie, Chevywolf30)
Fig - 4 (Ragnarokio, A Link In Time, Killjoy262, Storm)
No Lynch - 1 (Fext)

Extension - 2 (Ragnarokio, ExLight)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, Viral Maze

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, October 7th 2021 at 6:00 PM EST.

Last edited:
wait do you need to unvote before revoting

why is that not automatic? I can't imagine having to first manually unvote somebody in town of salem or among us to vote elsewhere

I have an idea that might just blow the lid off this whole game...

If you're town, respond to this post saying you're town!

Once we get at least 8 people, that should be enough to go into auto and win.

anyways @Fig step away from me/you for a minute and talk about what your thoughts are outside of that?

I have an idea that might just blow the lid off this whole game...

If you're town, respond to this post saying you're town!

Once we get at least 8 people, that should be enough to go into auto and win.
I'm town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom