• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This is directed towards Chevy now but I am going to push the button and ask for your role or role description since you sound very defeated and jumped immediately to self-vote yourself. If you don't feel comfortable with sharing your information, are you ok with being jailed tonight to be protected from mafia, assuming you are indeed town and not mafia/Jester/3rd party?
What? what good would that ever do? Why would Mafia target him for a kill?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Fig

I hate this, while knowing chevy's role might be important suggesting him to get Jailed is a massive red flag.
The Jailer adds the person to a chat from what Caps said, so it's probably a Day Action that resolves during the Night.

That being said mafia can simply send someone else to perform the kill if jailed, and suggesting someone to get protected like this publicly is just absurd because it leaves people that are still engaged or not scum-read vulnerable to a kill.

Fig

The Altruist
Why would I bring attention to her right here if I was scum with her...?

They are referring to their process of elimination that as now, they see Cap and Rubik in their town list. Excluding them, the other players that have grabbed their attention would be me, you, Chevy, Naga, and I guess Gumball recently. My guess is that if there is 3 mafia and they are assuming that me and Chevy are town-leaning even if it's just by 1%, the remaining players that have not been aligned in KoD's eyes to be in town would include you. That's what I think their thought processing is going with.

What? what good would that ever do? Why would Mafia target him for a kill?

I'm saying this in the event if Chevy does admit a power role that needs to be protected (i.e. medic/doctor or sheriff). How I see it is that the jailor could then protect Chevy from a mafia/3rd party kill if Chevy openly admits they are of high importance. Losing the medic would cripple the town severely as that means we would lose any chance of preventing a kill, unless mafia can double tap if they have the numbers, that depends on how Sun designed the game.

Fig

The Altruist
Naga doesn't even have access to the internet right now, that's just a half assed PoE.

@The Sun Fan can we get a votecount and a reminder of how long until phase ends?

This is referring to grabbing attention in general. It's clear that KoD had those concerns regarding Naga despite Naga not being able to communicate as much this day, hence why I mention "and I guess Gumball recently" since they were talking about Gumball even if it was for a little bit.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm saying this in the event if Chevy does admit a power role that needs to be protected (i.e. medic/doctor or sheriff). How I see it is that the jailor could then protect Chevy from a mafia/3rd party kill if Chevy openly admits they are of high importance. Losing the medic would cripple the town severely as that means we would lose any chance of preventing a kill, unless mafia can double tap if they have the numbers, that depends on how Sun designed the game.
What's the point of constantly jailing a Doctor/Cop? They'll be rendered useless power-wise regardless.
Protecting a strong role means nothing if that means rendering it useless lol

Fig

The Altruist
What's the point of constantly jailing a Doctor/Cop? They'll be rendered useless power-wise regardless.
Protecting a strong role means nothing if that means rendering it useless lol

Not constantly, just for this night if applicable. I understand that the power role is nullified when jailed, but it could also give us at least an extra day should things go sour. It's clear that Chevy at the moment has broken down game-wise given their current state to self-vote and not responding since. I want to give them at least another day if they can really prove themselves that they can be an asset to the town. In my eyes, they have still said nothing relevant such as saying "Caps said something interesting" and either willfully or unwillingly are not elaborating more on what they meant by that, other than them admitting they are going to reread messages in the past.

Kirino

Tatakae
I’ll get caught up and be around for the last few hours of the day after I get off work (day does end today, right?)
Interesting short summary. So, have you actually come to a conclusion regarding me other than being "a headache"?
Like I said, I think nobody saving you and you not saving yourself are pretty convincing evidence in favor of you being town, and your play as a whole strikes me as town as well.
my immediate reaction to every KoD wall this game

I miss spoderman

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Can I get everyone's opinion on LG?
She's one of my favorite people.

I just read and thought and typed and deleted for nearly 30 minutes and I still have nothing. I really messed this game up for myself, and I'm just not the type of player in general to make giant wallposts for my reads, which is obviously the caliber of content the players in this game are demanding. I'm out of my league and the only way I'll be revealed as town is when I'm dead, so

Vote:Chevywolf30

Seeing as how I'm one of the leading wagons, I'd rather just clear my name so that town can focus on finding the actual scum, and not spend a lot of time on me, because all the points against me are perfectly valid.

Normally a self vote like this makes me tunnel on the person until they die, but coming from a relatively new player this is more towny coming from someone like Chevy.

I still hate self votes, though.
Ugh, this game has me scratching my head.
KoD can you elaborate again a bit about your change of hearts towards Rubik?

I have a strong feeling someone between him and LG is scum. Rubik also always says that if he wants to win as scum he shoots Minish N1.
Ex, you frequently n1 kill minish because she knows you well and everyone in general frequently nks minish n1 because she's one of the stronger players.

Kind of ironic because LG later claims they were actually in neighbor chat with Rubik. Technically, this means they've already lied by the end of the first page.
They were only my neighbor night one, not day one.
Except Rubik created a neighbor chat with Gumball during the first night, correct? So Gumball wouldn't be lying here per se so much so as the post just aged weirdly.
Correct.

They are referring to their process of elimination that as now, they see Cap and Rubik in their town list. Excluding them, the other players that have grabbed their attention would be me, you, Chevy, Naga, and I guess Gumball recently. My guess is that if there is 3 mafia and they are assuming that me and Chevy are town-leaning even if it's just by 1%, the remaining players that have not been aligned in KoD's eyes to be in town would include you. That's what I think their thought processing is going with.

Huh. Nice. Someone actually has some insight to my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom