• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Big Head: Well, you have cash.... but you don't have the brains. You don't get the memo that this isn't for sale.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Big Head: Well, you have cash.... but you don't have the brains. You don't get the memo that this isn't for sale.
Kooploz: I have brains! I am the most intelligent turtle in the world! I got through college and got an A+ on everything! And it was the fancy school where you pay lots of money! I'm a master of bribing! I have a business degree, after all!

*In case it isn't obvious, Kooploz got into college fraudulently and paid his professors to give him high marks.*

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Kooploz is furious.*

Kooploz: You dare steal from me!? I WILL CRUSH YOU INTO THE GROUND AND REDUCE YOUR BONES TO DUST!!!

*Kooploz draws his cane and swings at Donovan.*

*However, the entrance to the basement is nowhere to be seen.*
* Donovan stabs the koopa takes some more and passes it to the Batter *
* Donovan does his classic move stabbing someone in the crotch *

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: I have brains! I am the most intelligent turtle in the world! I got through college and got an A+ on everything! And it was the fancy school where you pay lots of money! I'm a master of bribing! I have a business degree, after all!

*In case it isn't obvious, Kooploz got into college fraudulently and paid his professors to give him high marks.*
Big Head: I think you paid them, 'cause you said you were the "Master of Bribing". Big red flag that you didn't go to college right.

AwdryFan1997

* Donovan stabs the koopa takes some more and passes it to the Batter *
* Donovan does his classic move stabbing someone in the crotch *
Can you please stop inciting these violent incidents for no reason whatsoever? This is honestly very reminiscent of Godmoddin' Georgie, to be honest.
Big Head: I think you paid them, 'cause you said you were the "Master of Bribing". Big red flag that you didn't go to college right.
Kooploz: What!? No! I went to college! For one month! I was so smart, I got out early!

*Kooploz paid his professors to give him the Master's Degree in business and then dropped out.*

Gorozoron

wild ride
Can you please stop inciting these violent incidents for no reason whatsoever? This is honestly very reminiscent of Godmoddin' Georgie, to be honest.

Kooploz: What!? No! I went to college! For one month! I was so smart, I got out early!

*Kooploz paid his professors to give him the Master's Degree in business and then dropped out.*
He swung his cane, fair game Donovan has been shown to go to violence first if threaten, it's in character

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos

Big Head: Well, then do all our taxes.

AwdryFan1997

He swung his cane, fair game
A cane compared to a knife!? No way! And I never outright said the attack landed! And besides, you stole his money, tacked a for sale sign into his chest, and hit him over the head with a bat! How the hell is that fair!?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: Uh... what's taxes?

*Kooploz commits tax fraud on a monthly basis.*
Big Head: ....You don't know what taxes are? They're payments we have to make every couple months or so. You didn't go to business school proper did you?

Gorozoron

wild ride
A cane compared to a knife!? No way! And I never outright said the attack landed! And besides, you stole his money, tacked a for sale sign into his chest, and hit him over the head with a bat! How the hell is that fair!?
The money would be useless for both the Batter and Don so Don was just being a azz that's how he fights that's his character

AwdryFan1997

The money would be useless for both the Batter and Don so Don was just being a azz that's how he fights that's his character
That's not a very good character.
Big Head: Sorry, I don't accept bribes. Now, get on with it! First, you gotta do the taxes of a man named Cecil Harvey.
Kooploz: Right, and how much am I getting paid for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom