• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just about never kill a miller n1 if I knew they were the miller
its a "believe me or don't" kind of situation of course but like
sometimes, you can tell which cup of wine is the poisoned one, I think
its way more important to try and hit a role, like cop or really just about anything
heck, even just killing someone because they're active, but you have no clue what role they would be, would just be better than killing someone who is both inactive and the miller

ok sunfan's town good to know

@Ragnarokio and @Rubik have played with me a bunch, and to a lesser extent @Spiritual Mask Salesman and @Morbid Minish have also played with me a bit. They'd be the ones to ask for who can vouch for how I play in other games.

What's an 'lhf'?

Fishing. But probably harmless, NAI fishing.

Yes, I did submit a Night action last Night.

It did not go through. Which is why I am really interested that our so-called Town Roleblocker targeted Rag and not me.

unvote: Zinger2099 some decent info

to be honest I am kinda getting a scumread on Moe, and I don't really think that its as simple as "he always plays like this"
because he really doesn't
maybe its overexposure but I think I usually know where he is at, relatively

here, I only kinda do

not where I would want to push but I think a push on Moe is more than valid, Zinger

I'll also give you a singular townpoint since you were fine with voting Giri for similar-ish reasons

i ain't there yet man

uth he is worth not lynching, Storm does weird stuff but it never ceases to surprise me and that is what makes it so hard to get a genuine read on him, at this point it's just his claim keeping him afloat and nothing else, and he even admitted that was the intent of his claim. I still think it could be an early fake claim by him so he can coast, but atm benefit of doubt is probably the best solution.

this is a good post

I feel like by now Moe at least moves oast one liners in some games, so the fact that he hasn't is weird, idk if it's a scum tell for him though.

no it's not a scum tell

are you pocketing me

yes

Moe is kind of throwing me off because I am not used to him playing like this but I haven’t played in a while so maybe his play style changed. Idk

Funnygurl hasn’t really posted much and even when she did she didn’t really say much. Idk if this is normal or if she’s just trying to keep a low profile

I’m just gonna go ahead and

Vote: funnygurl

this is an opportunistic vote especially since you've kept it there for a whole damn day. but you know, i also done did this to myself so you're okay

I'm just playing the game, if enough people think I'm scum they should just vote me by now, I realize it'll be a good info lynch. Take notes on all the people who are for my lynch though because my flip will be very revealing.

oh

I can't find a single post you've made that I would consider "content". And clearly, I'm not the only one. So unless you think that this is some sort of scum ploy and SMS, SunFan, and I are all working together to disenfranchise people with you, then somewhere along the line you've failed to generate worthwhile content in the eyes of one or more Town players.

But instead of addressing that and explaining yourself, you'd rather double down on your obfuscation playstyle. Which to me is a clear scumtell.

no this is not how you read mikey sorry

moe seems to be having a mental breakdown in thread because they got voted twice and people seem to be scumreading them for that but i'm pretty sure thats not AI and its probably a pretty opportunistic place to place your attention

whats stopping sun from reading mido as miller as scum, and then killing him because he's afraid people will think he's a miller? that's not wifom its just a straight-forward scum line of thought.

Probably yes, he always does the NLP and he always has a pretty aggressive and stubborn conversational style. He's treated as a competent player on our home site but i imagine the same wouldn't be true in a lot of metas

ok first part: town points for not jumping on the moe wagon that could've formed there
second part: i don't get it
third part: thanks for the info

So, what's up with FG? She usually just drops off the face of the earth as scum right?

i do it more often as scum than town yes. but dw, i'm town here

You know what is productive? Putting more pressure on the lurkers, and/or the player who isn't exactly lurking but might as well be for how useless his posts have been. *cough*Moe*cough*

with all due respect can you shut up

Also, if y'all think the Mido kill wasn't the scum kill and was either vig/sk why aren't you looking at Rag with more scrutiny? Or Zinger for that matter, though to a lesser extent because I'm not sure if he volunteers that his action didn't go through if he's scum.

I'm actually leaning towards Rag at the moment, not because of that idea. But because like I said d1 she was very jumpy with her votes. And today she hasn't been around as much. Town Rag is more analytical and scum Rag doesn't seem to care as much about games.

Vote: Rag

this is a good point. i can't vote rag here 'cause i don't know her meta.
i end up town reading minish in every game i play with her and idk like does she roll scum?

ZINGER DID YOU OR SOMEONE YOU SHARE NIGHT CHAT WITH KILL MIDO LAST NIGHT

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Too lazy to quote but @Funnygurl555

My vote wasn’t opportunistic. I voted because I wanted you to say something and was hoping someone would hop on but no one did. I kept the vote on because I was still waiting for you to say something. I’m gonna keep my vote on you tho because I have no other leads and I don’t feel that strongly about anyone.

This entire day has just been people arguing about the Mido kill and I feel like it’s not getting anywhere which is why I have been kind of lurking. It just seems like a waste of time and if scum made the shot they seemed to accomplish what they were trying to do.

And if vig made the shot then I don’t get why people are trying to find out who did it. I feel like it would be silly for vig to claim this early in the game. If I was vig and made the shot I sure as hell wouldn’t own up to it.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote count 2.3

Ragnarokio - 3 (Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, Rubik)
Rubik - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Zinger2099 - 1 (Funnygurl555)
Moe the Moblin - 1 (Zinger2099)
Funnygurl555 - 1 (CynicalSquid)

Day will end in about 12.5 hours, majority is 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom